Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:16:06 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Preparations for the coming Bonfire and Firework display
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Preparations for the coming Bonfire and Firework display  (Read 1786 times)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2018, 07:00:50 pm »

Preparations for the coming Bonfire and Firework display

(OOC: This will be a half hour only event and will be held on Tuesday 30/10/2018 8pm GMT.  Swagger Halloween party afterwards.  /OOC)

*Axiana sat in front of her mirror whilst finishing tying the ribbon in her hair.  She was staring at her own reflection.  She had not seen him now for several weeks.  'Was he called away on army business?  Perhaps he was hurt or injured?'  She closed her eyes.  She could not bare the thought of that!    'Or... was he in the company of other women?'  She opened her eyes suddenly, at the thought!  Jealousy was not an emotion she was accustomed to, and it did not feel pleasant.  She frowned. It was not as if she was unaware of his history, as in, his licentious behavior with regard to women.  She moved over to the window and looked up at the sky, now obscured by clouds.  'Stay occupied!'*

Following a visit to the local farmers in Cove, I returned to Memorial Square with a pack horse loaded with pumpkins.  I set about carving out pictures of animals that are apparently meant to scare!  A large cart arrived with my delivery, shortly afterwards, holding two very large looking pumpkins.  These of course had been crafted specially for the coming event.  One had been meticulously carved!  After attending to them, I then traveled east into the forest, (to gather enough wood and kindling to bring back for the bonfire) but not so far as to be in any danger!

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 07:07:53 pm by Axiana » Logged

The Paymaster
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 11:21:19 am »

5 Shillings awarded to Axiana Masteen
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length