Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:08:12 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Fitness training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Fitness training  (Read 1889 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2018, 04:43:10 am »

Leading:
  • Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

Attending:
  • Raiden Harper-Morana, Captain
  • Garrison Hawke, Watchman
  • Alton Aldwin, Guardsman Recruit
  • Axiana Masteen, Patrician
  • Carolin Kazami, Commoner

I could not help but notice that recruit Aldwin still lacks a couple of trainings to get promoted. As he does not have a mentor yet and I am one of the only Scouts not on foreign duty, I decided to hold one and get them all in shape. I may have gotten a bit of a bigger belly too since my wedding.

After briefly addressing their flaws and thanking Axiana for a king sized bed, I ordered them to run down to the Covian gates and back as a little warm up. Although the Captain was in the lead at the beginning, Carolin was way faster than him.

Next up was a bit of a lifting training. We headed down to the Glenmore Highlands where we attempted to lift some of the rocks. The summary of this training is as followed:

• I managed to carry them for a brief moment
  • The Captain had to show off and showed that he has beside a fat belly still some muscles in his arms
  • Recruit Aldwin lifted with his back and injured himself
  • Carolin sneakely avoided the training as she had to take care of the recruit
  • Axiana was unable to lift the rocks and needed to team up with Hawke

For our next part, we went to the Covian fields that were still a tad muddy from sunday's Freedom Festival. I ordered them to get down in the dirt and give me ten push ups. Miss Masteen was unaware of the concept of this sort of training, and while I explained her what to do, recruit Aldwin tried once more to avoid the needed numbers given!
But I noticed tho and ordered him to make an extra ten. I think in the end tho, Miss Masteen used this opportunity to not make her push ups...

And then it was time for the grand final! A good old Covian Last Man Standing. As the end part of the fight went on for quite some time, here's another summary.

• Carolin attacked Raiden and I joined her from the shadows
  • Carolin attacked me, but immediately regret that and got shot down by me
  • Meanwhile, Aldwin and Hawke fought, of which the Watchman came out victorious
  • The Watchman and Captain teamed up versus me and did not ONCE switch targets, keeping me running, but both of them unable to take me down
  • I was once attacked by Carolin, who seemed to think she had to rejoin after she already bit the dust
  • The two shield brothers did not attempt to switch targets, even after I almost took down the Captain, so I ceased the fight after ten minutes

I tried to explain Carolin once that even though this is a Free for all, people of the same squad should try to stick together. Hawke said he'd never turn against the man who signed him up so many years ago. Like that ever stopped me from shooting Keres.

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 07:43:05 am »

Showin' off is what the Captain does best! Hoh!

Nearly took me down indeed?!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

The Paymaster
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 11:09:04 am »

5 Shillings awarded to Axiana Masteen and Carolin Kazami
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length