Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:06:30 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Defending Cove from unknown threats
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Defending Cove from unknown threats  (Read 1865 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2018, 08:57:29 am »

Led by:
  • Falconheart, Junior Grenadier

Attended by:
  • Markus Kobra, Officer Cadet (missing in action)
  • Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout
  • Avalynn Vale, Junior Grenadier (missing in action)
  • Sheriam Palmer, Junior Guardsman (missing in action)
  • Piper Vale, Warlock from Vesper

Early in the evening, we gathered at the barracks called out for action by Grenadier Falconheart. Little did we know then what expected us yet. Frankly, I was chosen to write the report once more. I'd just wish I'd get my trials so I could actually make use of all these overdue reports...

We patrolled the Shire until we stumbled upon an attempted fortification. Bones gnawed off all flesh, blood and intestines everywhere and a stench that I was once more happy to wear a mask. We could not tell who these people were, as there was no uniform at all. However, the grenades implied that it might have been some Grenadiers.

We burned down the fortification and continued to search for what was causing this mess.

It did not take us long until we eventually found a mighty beast accompanied by undead minions at the graveyard. It seemed it was this beast that was attacking the fortification.

A bitter battle began! While Grenadier Vale and Junior Palmer were nowhere to be seen after a short time, Falconheart and I attacked the beast from a distance while Cadet Kobra battled and distracted the undead minions. We eventually got reinforced by Piper Vale from Vesper.

All of us got knocked on our butts a couple of times, but luckily, all of us avoided death once more. Not just a couple of minutes, but through hours we fought this black, winged beast!

The winged beast got weaker, but so did we get tired. To our luck tho, traveling warriors that passed through the Shire from north, heard our battle cries and came to aid us, finishing this mighty beast off for good and defending Cove once more!

The fiend that can match Covian wit and courage needs first to be born!

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 03:39:49 pm »

I was busy knitting in my humble home when I heard an uproar coming from the cemetery. Now I know what it was!!
Well done, chaps and chappesses!

Gregor Eason
Senior Guardsman, Covian Army

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 06:16:32 pm »

Thank ye for the fine report Leanne Martin-Melior! You are trully a shining star of the light company!

And thank ye  all that attended!

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 09:18:37 am »

Good work Grenadier!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length