Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:03:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  Tightening Security - Patrolling Rota (Thursday 08/11 - Wednesday 14/11)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tightening Security - Patrolling Rota (Thursday 08/11 - Wednesday 14/11)  (Read 1628 times)
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2018, 02:37:22 pm »

In my push to become a Junior Guardsman I would like to undertake this sneakily challenging duty set by Captain Morana (Tightening Security). Patrols should be no longer than 20 minutes and a good opportunity to secure our land. I would welcome any support ye can give! The duty requires that a minimum of 3 guardsmen are in attendance on each patrol. I will pay ye in ale!

COMPLETED! * 7.30pm, 08/11 Thursday ~ Baronship Household (Barracks, Town Hall, Church and Tavern)
 - Sergeant Sanderson's event straight after at 8pm!

COMPLETED! * 8pm, 09/11 Friday ~ Altmere

COMPLETED! * 8pm, 10/11 Saturday ~ Compassion Desert

COMPLETED! * 7.30pm, 11/11 Sunday ~ Graveyard
 - Parade straight after at 8pm!

COMPLETED! * 8pm, 12/11 Monday ~ Orc Fort
- Revised time of 9.30pm to allow for Joint Training with Vesper

COMPLETED! * 8pm, 13/11 Tuesday ~ Covian Shire (lake, both sets of ruins and the stone circle)

COMPLETED! * 8pm, 14/11 Wednesday ~ Covetowne (Memorial Square, city walls, docks, orchard and watch tower)

Serj
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 10:18:43 pm by Serj Eason » Logged

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 12:18:57 pm »

Rally tonight at the 8th hour!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length