Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:37:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Exploring Other Lands - A Dream..?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exploring Other Lands - A Dream..?  (Read 1232 times)
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2018, 11:18:56 pm »

I must have fallen asleep. I went to grab my armour, but it was nay there. I could only find a ragtag assortment of garb, so I dressed myself like one of those Exploring Officers. I set off on recruitment operations. Captain Morana had always talked of recruitment and how we must keep up with the initiative.

I ventured first to Britain, but it seemed strange.. AND BUSY. I left my banners around as per usual, but everything seemed off. I went to New Haven and was offered food by someone from a guild I did not recognise.
I ran out of banners so I went to the Provisioners to buy more supplies, only to be told that I had insufficient funds. EH? I had received my pay from the Baronship coffers.. I had plenty!

I decided to venture back to Cove to see what had gone wrong with my payroll. But to my horror.. it had changed! Strange statues rested just outside the Covian gates. And in place of the Barracks was a large castle! I happened upon a tombstone marked 'Tiffany Moon', Mayor of Cove. Mayor of Cove? We hadn't had a Mayor in years!

I heard a noise. Monsters. They set upon me. I was weak. Weaker than I ever had been before. I tried to parry their blows, but I could nay. T'was as if all skill had left me. I ran to the end of llama point. With no cloth to construct a banner, I dropped my recruitment book.

"FECK IT!"

I drew my sword.. a katana of all things..!? And I fought.. and fell.

Then I woke up.

Serj Eason, Watchman
Covian Army

- 10 banners placed on Atlantic Shard at 18.30pm Atlantic Time.

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length