Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 08:30:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Early Morning Training and Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Early Morning Training and Hunt  (Read 2279 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2005, 03:24:42 am »

Early Morning Healing Session

Lead by:
Scout Sergeant, Althalus

Attended:
Guardsman Recruit, Owen
Guardsman Recruit, Clovis ExSaguis
Guardsman Recruit, Gregory
Guardsman Recruit, Robert Fripp
Senior Guardsman, Grief Drfh Gry
Drill Sergeant, Hrothgar
Watchman, Kurt

At the beginning of the day I heard horns waking us up from our slumber.  I awoke abruptly and ran to the roof of the barracks.  We began the day by training our healing skills.  We began dueling and healing each other there had been disagreements, but other than that this part went well.  After that me and Robert Fritt were ordered to fight as a team and heal each other.  We fought against the three others that weren't allowed to heal.  That ended well we knocked the three down.  Then we were ordered to go on a hunt.

Hunt to Shame

Lead by:
Scout Sergeant, Althalus

Attended:
Guardsman Recruit, Clovis ExSanguis
Guardsman Recruit, Owen
Guardsman Recruit, Robert Fripp
Arcane Corporal, Veldrin Ni'harel
Watchman, Kurt

Win we got into the dungeon we ran into some earth elementals which were easily dispatched.  We went down further into the dungeon and found a huge squid attacking us on the bridge, we ran across and went to the next floor down.  There we fought these floating eyeballs that were still easily dispatched.  Then we went down another floor in the dungeon and ran into these creatures made of blood.  After we killed them the blood creatures exploded and blood flew all over the warriors.  We had reached the end so we left too the barracks.  No one was knocked, injured, or killed which was great!  I congradulate all that attended for they fought hard and gave money to the coffers.

Signed, Watchman Kurt

« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 06:18:21 pm by Kurt » Logged
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 12:20:53 pm »

Very good watchman with some nice sketches there ....... mayhapa little more detail in futore though?

Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 03:49:57 pm »

Aye sir!  I'll make do my best in the future.
Clovis
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 03:57:43 pm »

Excellent sketchwork, Mr. Kurt, very vivid.  I should add, though, for the sake of completeness, that I was present at both the hunt and the training session.  I was even privileged enough to play one of the unwashed ruffians yourself and the esteemed Mr Fripp were ordered to cut down, which, may I add, you did with skill and aplomb. 

My back still hurts.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 04:00:39 pm by Clovis » Logged

The thing about words is that meanings can twist like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 06:51:17 pm »

Aye an excellent report there, I liked how you merged all your sketches together as one...

*frowns with envy*

I wish I knew how to do that *frowns*
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 11:42:41 am by Drachir » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length