Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:57:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Cove  (Read 1335 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2005, 07:03:01 pm »

Slaughtering the Orcs

Lead by:
Junior Guardsman, Cor' Ari Ta

Attended:
Guardsman Recruit, Jevonia
Guardsman Recruit, Robert Fripp
Guardsman Recruit, Owen
Watchman, Drachir
Watchman, Kurt
Junior Guardsman, Judas Deibeau
Commander, Gregor Eason

It started out as a patrol, but we were told after the patrol it would be a raid on the orc fort.  Commander Gregor Eason ordered Watchman Cor' Ari Ta to lead the raid.  When we got to the Covian gates we scanned the place thoroughly I checked the lighthouse for anything suspicious, but there was Nay a thing strange.  I reported back to the line and we were ordered to move out towards the orc fort.  When we got there we were greeted by the usual onslaught of dimwitted orcs.  We slaughtered them at the entrance and moved on towards the center.  When we got here we were suprized by the sneakiness of these orcs.  Arrows rained towards us injuring none I slashed one but he vanished.  When he appeared again I bled him so when he vanished he died.  Everyone worked hard slaughtering the orc mages, bombers, and so on.  When we were getting closer to the docks we could feel the floor shaking beneath us.  We looked to our right and saw the biggest Orc we had ever seen.  We were ordered to attack so we ran at it at full force stabbing it in the ankles, shins, wherever it would hurt.  Afterwards the beasts legs gave out and it fell making me bounce upon impact to the ground.  Afterwards we headed towards the docks but found not an Orc there so we fought our way back entrance.  Where we encountered another giant Orc we slayed it in almost the same manner than left to the barracks.  Where we donated money to the coffers.

Signed, Watchman Kurt

« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 12:27:04 am by Kurt » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length