Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:45:25 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Disrupt Orcish supplies
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Disrupt Orcish supplies  (Read 2025 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2005, 09:54:06 pm »

*Erik peers at a nicely written note on the noticeboard*

Blimey! One of these days I 'ave to learn to read!

*Hrothgar comes booming down the Barracks stairs*

What's this? Only one guardsman? What do I say? Guardsman? A measily watchman!

*Kal Shadowhand coughs and steps out of a crevise in the barracks wall*

Roight! At least one decent fighter! Come along you two, we're off!

Off where sir?

Didn't ye read my notice?!? To the Orc Dungeon of course! Them blasted Orcs at the fort are beeing supplied by their cousins in the Serpent's Spine mountains! Now off we go ye lot! I'll explain underway!

*When we start to approach the Orcish Dungeon Hrothgar speaks words of comfort and confidance*

*After those encouraging words we immediately get assaulted by a pack of Orcs patrolling the surroundings*

Pah!  Yer not as bad as ye look! Maybe we will be able to get 'em supplies destroyed afterall!

We wont yet ye down sir!

*The three Covians wearily advance into the Dungeon and are immediately assaulted by the garrison stationed there. The battle was fierce but in the end they fled before the mighty axe of the Drill Sergeant*

*The guardsmen open up a few crates and find supplies of all kind stashed away. Sergeant Hrothgar heaved his mighty axe and destroyed them to the last splinter!*

Onwards lads! We have them on the run now! Let's see how far this rabbithole goes!

Don't forget lads! Loot their gold! Bed their women! Sl... *coughs* Maybe not that last part...

*The group slowly makes their way through the foul reeking dungeon slashing and hacking at any Orc that dares to cross their path until they stumble upon the most bizarre looking forge*

Witchcraft! Heresy! Heathenism!  *Hrothgar hacks away at the forges but only seems to blunt his blade* Bah! Let's continue, who knows what other wonders these Orcs have hidden away here?

Over there sir! It's seen us! It's comin' right for us!
*In storms a hideous oversized Orc*

*After a gruesome fight the Orcish monstrosity falls down and after a small rest the Covian company continues their quest for the heart of the Orcish Mountain*

Look! There it is sir! Heathenous devises! Witchcraft of some sort!

Aye! 't is indeed lads! Well don't stand idely! Chop away!

Roight! We've done what we set out to do! Now retreat back to the Barracks!

[OOC] My apologies for the tardiness and the substandard report guys. Haven't had any time the past 2 days and I owed it to Kal and Hrothgar to at least get the pictures up.....heh heh....Bed their women .......heh heh [/OOC]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 09:58:26 pm by Erik Arkay » Logged

Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 09:56:02 pm »

nice report lad mayhap oneday ill let ye join me division ....... *stares at the note* why am i bothering the lad cant read! bah....

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 10:00:34 pm »

Fine work there Watchman. Keep it up, and your promotion will come quickly than you think.

Ahmed Al Maktoum,
Grenadier Sergeant (Acting)

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length