Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:35:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Valour hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Valour hunt  (Read 1859 times)
userjosh5368
« on: August 24, 2005, 05:19:36 pm »

Guardsman leading hunt:-Regular scout Kal Shadow Hand

Guardsmen attending:-
Regular scout Calico (half way through)
Disguised thug Jack Orderys
Guardsmen recruit Eben Roichar
Guardsmen recruit James Moris
Watchman Erik Arkey

If I missed anyone out please contact me :-212824413

We started off by a equipment check as always and headed to the moongate once again swiftly to be undetected by the Vesperians or there allies as we arrived we headed through the moongate to Valour.From the gate we headed south west towards the small cylpeon camp but first we had to fight many Gazer tribes lead by there elders they were quite tough but not tough enough superb healing skills and combat skills saw us through to the camp of the cylpeons.As we arrived at the camp Regular Scout Kal Shadowhand gave the order to form,ettins cylpeons and even titans came pouring out of the camp ready to kill us.Again we fought them off with great healing and team work skills finishing those of that fled we stayed around to take any late comers into battle down and then headed into the camp.
When as we entered a huge fire and food pile was seen along with several rather large beds but it wasn’t long before again more and more cylpeons attacked with there ettin and titan friends still they were no match for us.After the camp had been cleared asked Kal were to next I suggested the undead citadel he told me to lead the way there so I did.On the way there more gazer tribes attacked but were fought off one by one defeated by a determination to head to the undead citadel as we approached the valley leading to the undead citadel a reaper attacked but are mage Eben hit it hard with a few spells sending it off to the netherworld.After this we headed down the valley to the citadel on the way we could hear the cries and screams of the undead the groans of the zombies and the chanting of necromancy.
As we arrived at the grand building that had come corrupt after a long time we saw gargoyles come to life readying there wings to attack Erik and Jack shot them down also with the help of ebens magic again.We soon entered into the citadel hearing spiders crawling scratching at the walls and screeching.As we climbed the stairs at the far side zombies,liches,poison elements and even rotting corpses rushed towards us a huge fight took place with us victorious but having to heal hard fast and nearly lose a few guardsmen to the undead and the other fiends.Still carrying on through the citadel we came to a room were from different places undead poured this time mummies had joined the horde still no match for us Avatar surely saw us through it and lead us to victory.
After this we decided to head back because of the overwhelming numbers
On are way out a rotting corpse attacked nearly sending Erik to his grave but for the good soldiers healing him he lived to fight another day.
We soon headed back up the pas again to where the reaper tree had fallen again attacked by a small gazer tribe as before they were no match.
Carrying on we headed down the mud worn road toward the bridge of the dead as we arrived a golden lich lord attacked all of us focused on it one falling after another of us still fighting on finally it fell and a grand reward came from it. From here we headed back to the cylpeon camp to decimate there titan allies once more from here we headed back to cove
Full of pride and joy that we survived a grand hunt but I must say a disguised thug attempted to steal the gold at the barracks but was hunted down and the gold retrieved.

By James Moris recruit of cove

Another grand hunt Kal
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 05:47:13 pm »

Exceptional report recruit, get some bloody sketches next time eh? But alas, good work.

Grenadier Sergeant Maktoum,
Cove Militia & Cove Administration

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length