Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 10:50:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Trinsis cutt-throats
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trinsis cutt-throats  (Read 2920 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2005, 10:43:28 pm »

I was checking my stocks at the warehouse/bank in Trinsic when a person clad in a dark cloak with a hood came up to me.  "Could I have a word with you in private?" he asked. Intriuged, I said most certainly. Following him to outside the bank, he suddenly drew his sword and demanded me to hand him my hard-earned gold! Anger flooded into me as I unleashed spells on him! After taking a few hits he slunk away, my cash still in my belt pouch.  Deciding to slink a little myself, I rested in a little shrubbery. A few moments later, the black clad figure ran, with a man in armour running after him. Grinning to myself, I unleashed a few more spells on him, and the other warrior and I humiliated the dark person utterly. The man in armour apparantly thought it was "Claw" returning. This could prove dire for trade.

*Signed in neat elven handwriting*

Khaelieth Kellenwyr Llelmandred Sereghyanda

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 01:09:20 am »

Bah! Trinsic, a town of brigands, Drow, Kaldorians, and all other disreputable folk.
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 01:19:11 am »

I went to trinsic... i met an orc.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length