Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:05:30 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Three Undead Attacks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Three Undead Attacks  (Read 2047 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2005, 03:38:20 am »

*A scroll is pinned on the wall in the barracks*

The First Skeleton

After reading this message ye may wonder why I pinned this in the barracks.  To answer yer questions is because I do not wish for the citizens to panic.  As you all may know the Undead have been becoming increasingly powerful. 

Today I had dispatched two skeletons, I should tell you all to keep on the look out.  For the dead are roaming our land, and lurking in the shadows. I had recently come across some bodies it seemed to be the bodies of twenty or so citizens.  The bodies were massacred an eaten.  Upon kneeling and praying to them I looked up and saw the first skeleton.

I asked it why he had done this, and he replied with this answer.  "Until you give mess the couldron I will continue to do this."  I don't know what this couldron is but I'm going to find it out.

I fought with him but to no avail he knocked me on the ground bit my arm!  I yelled and punched him off.  The Skeleton ran away, but it wasn't the last I saw of him.  I walk to the barracks Injured and told Corporal Veldrin what happened.  I believe on the patrol she sent all they found were the massacred bodies.  Afterwards I tended too my wounds and went back out to kill it myself.

I went too the Cove gates and found Kiran, I told him to come with me.  When I brought him too the bodies he was appauled as was I.  Some things are not for the eyes of mortals, and the fear and agony in their eyes was one of them.  Kiran went to the wall and rested against it looking very disturbed.  I saw a man I knew a good friend too me, all that was left was his head!  I than heard the same skeleton from earlier step around the corner.  I turned around and looked at him determined to destroy him.

It was almost day break I looked up too him.  I was infuriated at his cocky Grin.  I stood up and struck the skeleton.  Eventually Kiran joined in and we dispatched the evil Skeleton in the deep forest. I had avenged my injury but not the lost souls.  I looked too the bones as they burned away. 

The Second Skeleton

Why me?!  After the first Skeleton was slaughtered by my hand, I was attacked by another from the Shadows.  The first one had mentioned a cauldron and was quite talkative.  This one though just attacked me without a warning!

I got quite far out of the forest while almost destroying it twice.  After a while of chasing though I had been knocked out due to the skeletons surprize attack.  I was not prepared to fight, but next time I will. 

This skeleton was relatively stupid though.  As he attacked Kiran when he was in a group of guardsman.  That led to the creature being knocked down and his bones melted away.

The Third Skeleton

This one seemed different but he was a messanger I believe rather than a soldier. Didn't matter too me I was sick of the undead by then.  He spoke too me talking about Overlord taking over Cove.  I attacked him with extreme prejudice and bled it.  He ran off injured too badly too heal.  He eventually exploded into dust and a scroll appeared from it. 

I grabbed the scroll and read it, the scroll read "You Have Been Warned"
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 04:04:24 am by Kurt » Logged
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 10:10:16 am »

*sighs*

Where's the bloodi' sketches ye' ingrate!!!

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 11:13:06 am »

"Kal walks into the barracks and looks at the Boards"
Tha' Damn Couldron again, Well nex' toim ye see em Deadies again tell em tha' Kal 'as a Couldron an' ef them wan' ta loo' at et le' meh know. Ef et es thars them will 'ave ta pay ta ge' et back fer awl the trouble them caused.

*Signed*
       Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 06:12:06 pm »

Ta' answer yer question Drachir I 'ave ta' say this.  I know there is na' any sketches, but what do ye expect?  I do na'old a quill and parchment everywhere I got just incase a skeleton attacks me.  So oh well ye'll tha' note's good enough we do na' need tha' traumatic pictures.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length