Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:35:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Umbra Market Too
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Umbra Market Too  (Read 1991 times)
Paul Homesley
Pub Anarchist
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2005, 03:34:35 pm »

Hmm, Not so long after the Cove Citizen's market, I travveled to Umbra with two Pack Horses by my side, And Caron. Caron sadly had to leave before the market began. I set-up my bar on a strange podium with disgusting, Skulls each side of me. But, never-the-less I set-up. And started serving ale. Not so long after that a Thor man came and happily dyed my stall to Market Colours. All was well, And buisness was raking in. Until a stall a bit West, Started selling 'Magic Mushrooms', Which were, Well.. Pink. Never a good sign. So, Before soon I had Vesperians demanding Magic Mushrooms, From me!. Poor ol' Innocent me. Well, Give the customer what they want. I went up to the stall, With a low voice. Trying to hide my face, I then bought one magic mushroom and walked slowly back to my stall. They, of course, being Vesperians, Started shouting 'Mushroom! Mushroom!', I then charged them a simple 500 Gold each and headed off to serve the other customers. By mid-way through the market, We had Undead Skeletons roaming freely through the streets, A load of Vesperians claiming to see 'Giant Pink Bunny's' And mistaking me, The Barkeep, As a tree. Then after serving many ale laters I packed for the night and headed back to Cove with my Pack Horses, Sadly. When I awoken earlier today. They had vanished, Most likely because of the strange Umbra dust in them. On the other stalls, There were Potions, Regeants, And even Body parts!. But that is all, Farewell, And Good night.

*Signed*
Paul Homesley

Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 08:18:34 pm »

Paul Homesley: 10 Shillings Rewarded

G'ud report, but it needs cola'foo'.

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length