Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:37:02 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Commanders Last Request
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Commanders Last Request  (Read 1700 times)
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2005, 09:24:21 pm »

Judas sits down At the desk in his house with a face full of sin...

It was tae be the last Request of the Late Commander Gregor Eason tae me at the Time Junior Grenadier Deibeau...But This request wis nay carried out as I was tae desert the Baronship fur personal matters and on Return learn of the loss of our Great leader.. Feelin terrible aboot this matter I decided i shall carry out his final request as a mark of respect tae a great man..
  This request was tae clear out the Orc Cave near Yew of em Filthy buggers tae keep up good relations between the two sides....Si I walked into em barracks and grabbed myself a Nice big axe and two fresh recruits that could dae with the experience..These Recruits were Hoagie and Vincant Redfield. As eager as I was tae get underway I kept it sweet and filled them in on a little bit of ma history.

We were soon on our way to sort out these beasts and they nay seemed to happy tae see us.

We fought our way through the cave ridding it of any ill smelly panzies we came accross and em recruits were sure to impress me with their Combat abilites...At one point we were however set about by a large hoard of angry buggers si I took matters into my own hands I lifted my axe high and Killed five orcs with one blow!

Showin em recruits a thing or two..
  We charged into the depths and finally took down their leader after a furious battle wae the beast and his minions.

The recruits and I were glad to have done such a fine job. and returned to Cove  knowing that we had done our duties and that I Judas Deibeau had finally carried out the Final wish of a great leader..

Signed
                              Judas Deibeau
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 09:44:37 pm by Judas » Logged
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 09:45:29 am »

Excellent. A good step to show us that your worth something. Keep it up.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length