Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:46:18 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Return
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Return  (Read 3001 times)
Dellamona
Queen!
Guest Of Cove

Sawyer/harry potter O_o

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2005, 06:34:50 pm »

Della trundled through the familiar forest, using her staff to help her walk she walked what felt like a familiuar route. She breathed in the air and smelt a familiar stench, and then she saw a familiar place. Cove. There she was standing infront of the barracks of cove, and she was wondering if the old man was right. "You will end up where your heart seeks the most"

She heard familiar voices and ran and hid behind a tree, the voices spoke of a market that night in the town of Trinsic. She thought about it and decided it was a good idea.

Later that night Della took out her book, and found the magic stone to trinsic, chanted the words and there she was. Hearing the hustle and bustle of the town made her weary but she new it was for the best. Then there standing only a few feet away was her old friend Khaelieth. She was shocked at how much he hadnt changed but more of how many new faces there were to Cove. She conversed with Khaelieth and learned alot about whats been going on in Cove scince she was away. And that was when Della knew the old man was right.

Her heart was in Cove and cookng for the boys, whether they be the ones she know or the ones she doesnt, she will be with Cove forever and today is when it begins....
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 10:02:49 pm by Dellamona » Logged

"Birdie sings the sweetest things,
Bump The Elephant isn't quite as elegant
'Cos the sound get's tangled round,
In his trunkety trunk"
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 12:07:08 am »

Eason rubbed his eyes and squinted. Was it her..? It had been so long... Too long.
The Commander warmed at the sight of Dellamona, who looked as radiant as ever. It seemed to the old veteran, a piece of his heart had returned to full strength.

He smiled.
"Welcome back, Della."
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 12:40:15 am »

Wandering into the tavern kitchen, Ahmed smells a familiar aroma. Could it be?
Footsteps from the stairs caught his attention, as Dellamona decended down.

With a slight smirk on his face, there was only one thing to say.
"You're a few hundred pies in behind, get baking."

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Henrich Beaufort
Captain, Britannia Guards
Covian Citizen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 01:52:12 am »

Glen sat at the Barracks, with his feet resting up on the table. He rubbed his beard, thinking of Dellamona.

"Ye know that 'Della'..?" he asked David Barid.

David shook his head.

"Oi wonder who the 'ell she is, eh.. and what's all the bloody fuss about?! Bah. Oi'll 'ave tae get us introduced.."
Jessica Hawkins
Citizen of Cove
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 05:05:19 pm »

Sitting on her cousins porch on the far island of Skara Brae with the late summer breeze in her face as she reads through the letters sent from the Covian "Folk Tale House" to keep herself up-to-date with the work and progress.

Taking a sip from her tea mug she smiled upon the note from Dellamona, a heavy lump was relieved from her chest as she sighed in relief.

Welcome home Dellamona.

*Signed Neatly in dark blue ink*
-Jessica Hawkins-
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 08:51:49 pm by Jessica Hawkins » Logged

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005, 04:24:29 pm »

Aye goo' ta 'ave ye back Della, I can speak ser alo' 'ere in the Militia Ye were missed. Welcome back, I can nay wait ta taste yer cooken once more, See ye soon.

*Signed* Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2005, 11:19:59 pm »

*Raiden reads the notice and smiles*

I don' think I ever go' tay meet ye afore ye left miss but 'em pies ye gave me and Grenadier Sergeant Arkay after the Armsmaster Tournement were the bestest I 'av ever tasted so I am glad ye are back!

I'm used tay livin' off fish steaks an' rounds of cheese - nay food fer a Grenadier!

Welcome home! *munches last of Della's pies*

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length