Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:38:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Patrol Around the Shire
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Patrol Around the Shire  (Read 2173 times)
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« on: November 05, 2005, 06:36:10 pm »

A  few sheets of paper are carefuly attatched to the notice board.

Hail to all!

It was my proud duty to note down and make some sketches of my first patrol, on the 5th night of November, lead by Commander Gregor Eason with myself and Karn (Guardsmen Recruits) accompanying.

After a rather unsettling ghost story about the shire, the three of us set off toward the shire.

Commander Eason very valiantly slew a sewer rat that ran across our path, which we promptly burned to prevent the spread of plague across fair Britannia.

Upon reaching the graveyard, we dispatched a group of undead creatures at the gate and ventured inward, slaying the spawn of evil that threw themselves at us.

Commander Eason warned us of Vampires that sometimes lurked in the crypt, so whilst Karn kept watch, I used my Arcane abilities to scorch the earth, in the hopes that any sleeping wretch would burn and not bother the shire again!

We promptly exited the graveyard, eliminating a few more vile abominations who had crawled their way out of the earth since our arrival. However we were content that we had left a suitable dent in the defences of the undead, as we surveyed the scene of rotting flesh and smouldering ash behind us.

Stopping at a nearby ruin, the Commander allowed us a few moments' rest, and congratulated us on our work. The patrol was deemed a success, and I managed to teleport us to safety, avoiding any angry undead who may have come to avenge their fallen breathren.

Many thanks to the commander and Karn for making my (and I believe Karn's) first patrol a successful one.

For Cove!

-Urocus-

A scribbled signature
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 03:23:22 pm by Urocus » Logged

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 08:29:49 pm »

Wasn' Delcrackadur there?

Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 10:29:26 pm »

Excellent report, Recruit Urocus.

And no, Watchman Delcarakdur fell asleep.. *Mutters*

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 12:19:43 pm »

*Laughs*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length