Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:44:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  A request
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A request  (Read 1845 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2005, 04:42:47 pm »

Hi!

This is a request to both recruit/watchmen and more senior members.

Please keep in mind to do as much patrolling and sentry duties as possible. Especially in low activity moments.

It's very important to stick around, even if there is no immediate event planned. Do some patrols or sentries for your promotions and before you'll know it there will be plenty of people online to do an event!

Get your promotional requirements in you lazy oafs! And that goes for juniors and upwards as well. Push those recruits/watchmen to do patrols and sentries! More activity lads!

We didn't have a soul qualifying for promotion this week and none are aproaching one either. So get cracking on those requirements and earn those Covian Caps!

Thanks!  Grin

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 04:49:51 pm »

Seriously, getting to Junior is not hard, at all. No matter what the critics say...*shrugs*
If you log on and see a mediocre amount of members online, don't just say "fook that, I'm off". Stick around. More will log on then you can create spontaneous roleplay, which in alot of ways can be the best type ever, because you NEVER know what's going to happen next. Meanwhile, those requirements are getting done, and you're having fun *rhymes*

So listen to guru Erik, he speaks the truth! Get those requirements done and it's only set to get better! I'm still trying to get mine done for the rank bump!

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Smedly Herbwood
Local Short-Arse
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 07:07:53 pm »

Whilst on the topic of meeting promotion requirements...

Can anyone give an indication of what will be happening to the "Must attend X amount of masses" side of promotion with the church in disarray and everything?

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 07:30:07 pm »

*looks exesperated* problem is, with christmas approaching and such I don't really have time to organize hunts and such due to Excessive amounts of schoolwork... Embarrassed

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Gregor Eason
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 08:05:21 pm »

The Church requirements will be removed for now, Smed.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 09:49:02 pm »

Gah !and i reckon i had just done enough masses.

What about Tavern attendances???

Wink

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length