Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 06:37:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report, Testing an Enemy Strenght
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report, Testing an Enemy Strenght  (Read 1884 times)
Rupert
Swedish drunkard on patrol
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2005, 02:21:06 pm »

After a peacefull training with Vince on the eve of 24th November, something more disturbing happened within the town of Cove. I could swear I heard metal clinging against metal from the training field and I was about to be proven right. Right after the training phase was over, Judas ran up to us and told us to move to the bank area right away, trouble was brewing.

The following guardsmen, can I remember took part in this:
Judas Deibeau (leader)
Valiro
Kas Valentine
Vince Valentine
Garak Nightchill
Rupert Ridir
Malin
Thomas Sendric

But I could have missed out on a few scouts so if you were there, please sign your name below.

We all armed up and marched quickly to the bank, when we got there we saw a crowd of people yelling and shouting at eachother. In the middle of the crowd there was a knocked recruit from the Cove militia. I looked closer and noticed the crowd was wearing the exact same armor and colors as the Britannia Guards. They stood in a fine line, pushing people about telling them to pay taxes. We quickly lined up against the crowd and Judas stepped out to take command and talk peacefully. It sounded something like "pissoff" *grins*

The knocked recruit soon woke up and went behind our line to tell us that the newcommers in Cove, knocked him to the ground for he refused to pay tax. This outraged Judas, and he ordered us to take them all down. But before we had gotten the order, the Britannia Guards had walked away and out of Cove, then dissapeared into the forest. For a few minutes we chased what seemed like ghosts in the forest, no sign where they left to. Judas got even angrier and ordered us to line up outside the barracks, in disguise.

More guardsmen soon joined in, all dressed like...like...I don't know what we were going to look as but, lets leave it at that. Judas wanted revenge, we wanted revenge. And where else could we find Britannia Guards but in Trinsic? In Trinsic of course! Harr. So brave Judas told us that we where going to take our lazy arses to the Town of Trinsic and pay a visit to our dear friends, anyone who would cause us trouble there, we would take them down, rip them apart and throw them to the horses.

And trouble soon arrived...

We walked gently into Trinsic, not afraid to be seen. Khaldor was guarding the North gate but let us pass, I think we caught them by suprise with our nicely matching clothes. We walked straight into the town looking for the ghosts known as Britannia Guards, but with no luck. Instead we managed to get to the center of the town before we were stopped by some suspicious looking guardsmen. If I remember correctly it was the Duchy of Trinsic and the Army of Khaldor.

They wanted us to disarm a helmet (!), which in my eyes seems to be a very weird reason to line up ten guardsmen against a bunch of bards as I atleast claimed we were. We posed no threat whatsoever but when one of the guardsmen got in close and started to push the one with a helmet around things started to feel nervous and irritated. It was in the air...

One of the guardsmen started to beat on one of the poor bards (thats us), Judas mumbled something about arming up and kicking the guardsmen of Trinsic to the ground. And so we did. Taken by suprise the Trinsic guards fell one after one, suprised that this team of bards could fight so very well. We suffered almost no knocked guards, maybe one or two. But the main thing is, we got the revenge, we knocked "hundreds" of guardsmen! Before we set path back home to the barracks in Cove, where another disturbance awaited.... More to come in the next report.

/Rupert

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 05:02:07 pm »

*Rubs head*
I regreted takein' of tha' helmi' when he attacked me.
Bu' we soon go' back a' them...
Well done everyone, I believe we had no cusualities compared ta the twenty kaldorians liein' in pain around us...
Bwhahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length