Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 04:48:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report, Robbers getting Caught in Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report, Robbers getting Caught in Cove  (Read 2123 times)
Rupert
Swedish drunkard on patrol
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2005, 02:37:22 pm »

After a hectic evening with both a training session with Vince and a under disguise attack on Trinsic we had yet another happening within the town of Cove. A civilian ran around screaming for help up at the barracks, she mentioned something about a robbery and perhaps even a murder was underway near the bank of Cove. Of course all the free guardsmen went straight into the town to inspect what was happening, with their arms ready to solve any potential problem.

It seemed like bandits had taken control of the nearby area around the bank. I'm not sure how many they were or how many of us guardsmen where nearby because it was kind of dark. But I heard a female voice yelling things about dropping arms, pay them money or...they would end all of our lives! With a smirk we guards threw down the lanterns and picked up our weapons then quickly went to charge the bandits. We don't give in to bandits, ever.

And the learned it the hard way. It was a misstake to attack me, Rupert the Rupertio.

Shortly after we dealt with the scum, Valiro ordered one of them brought to the church for further questioning, and I be damned, the bloody prisoner could nay shut up for a second. He refused to pay the money Valiro counted up for breaking the law and so on. What a night. Judas stepped forward and I expected him to sound some strong brave words but all he said was "let that man go free", I didn't let the chains go and looked at Valiro. Valiro in his turn turned against Judas and gave him a real silencer, Judas backed quietly away.

To the church we went! Me, gently holding the prisoner in cold chains. Well maybe not so gently, but I made sure not to kill him with them.

Shortly after there was some god be damned annoying cat running around scratching everyone, we wondered if we brought the plauge upon us by taking this man as a prisoner. Malin, took it as his responsibility to run around and chase the cat, don't ask me why.  While some guardsmen trying to hold off the crowd from, I suppose, throwing knives into the prisoners back, Valiro ordered me to take this man into the woods and let him be eaten by wolves. Quickly me and two more guardsmen set our path into the forest.

Instead of wolves we went to the cemetary where we found a nice tree to tie this bandit up against. After a few splendid chain twitches he was locked against the tree. I turned around, ready to go back home when suddenly another bandit shows up, pointing a stretched out arrow and bow against my head. With a gulp I ordered the recruits to stand down. Im nay sure if they did that or something else, because a moment later three more guardsmen arrived and pushed me out of the way then started to chase this crazy bandit with bow. I went home feeling shaked up, I'm not sure if the bandit got eaten. But I left him in the forest with Malin so he couldn't have made it out alive. Now it was time to go to sleep.

Rupert out!

Oh, I don't remember the names of the guardsmen who participated in this, everyone ran everywhere doing everything *grins* just sign your name below if you took part. From my mind I can recall, but I know there were more participating...

Valiro, Judas, Rupert, Malin, Garak...

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 04:58:24 pm »

I was there.
I was the one who pretended to be a rober so i could move freely
*Smiles*

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 06:28:44 pm »

I was there too.

Garak Nightchill