Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:45:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Character Profiles
| | |-+  Loksli DeLorean
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Loksli DeLorean  (Read 2001 times)
Loksli
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2005, 03:25:39 pm »

*part from the DeLorean Chronicles*

There once was the DeLorean woods... a place so far and so distant that only a few could find it...

King DeLorean ruled the "woods of mystery" as they are called. Peaceful, and beautiful place it was. The King had a wife. There was only one problem... the Queen was half-Elf, and this fact remained secret from everyone in the country. Only one person new... the mage-advisor of the King, Saevro. Elves were forbitten creatures in the region. They were thought of taking over the woods, and making it their own. So if the people of DeLorean were to find out that their king had married a half-elf, he would be surely executed.

Many good years passed with King DeLorean's rule. He had a son, who he named Loksli. He was heir to the throne. It was then that Saevro decided to take over the kingdom... Legend says it that he went to a cave where many Orc creatures lay, and he woke up an army where no one has ever seen... He lead the army into a secret entrance of the castle, and backstabbed the King...

The Queen though escaped with her child in her hands. She put him in a carriage, and opened a portal to another world... the world of Britannia... right before she got killed be wandering Ant Warriors...

The kingdom of DeLorean was undoubtly destroyed... blackness covers the kingdom as we speak now... and Saevro the dark lord still rules this forsaken world...

As for me, sribe Hamil, I managed to escape and live with my only salvation around DeLorean. The Elves... as I heard later on, Loksli had grown up to be a great warrior, a mercenary, and surely an avenger, since he will surely come back to avenge his father... He has the strengths of an elf, none of their weakness, and I am sure that he will one day come back... I am sure of it...

Signed by,
Hamil, the Scribe of DeLorean Kingdom
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length