Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 07:46:37 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Early Morning Sentry Duty
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Early Morning Sentry Duty  (Read 1844 times)
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2005, 10:44:41 am »

In attendance
Lead by : Drachir, Officer Cadet

Squad : Fabien, Recruit

As I had just been ambushed by brigands who had seemed to have tamed an orc and a troll for their filthy deeds by the Barracks, I thought it would be wise to set up a sentry at the Cove Gates, just incase any more of those evil troll-tamers were around. Luckly, I was not on my own, Guardsman Recruit Fabien was on site to stand duty at the Gates.

The post was set, and we were ready for those heathenous brigands

We could hear the birds in the trees starting to cheep quite loudly, so we knew that it was late morning. I decided to send Recruit Fabien on a patrol of the town. It was lucky I sent him on this, because upon patrolling the town, he caught a thief attempting to pickpocket a Noble. He threw her out of Cove and she begged  for forgiveness, but since I was just attacked by Brigands and was angered, I showed no mercy and ordered Fabien to cut off her hands.

Throwing the flithy thief out on her arse

Once this had been done, I checked my timepiece and decided it was time to go. I dismissed Recruit Fabien and tidied away the sentry myself, being the nice man I am.
Twas enough for one morning, and Cove was safe once more!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 10:46:27 am by Drachir » Logged

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 09:25:12 pm »

Fine report and sentry, Cadet Drachir.
And damn those handless Brigands! *Smirk*

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length