Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:34:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  Hunt to Terathan Keep! 13/12/05 at 1700 GMT *NEW TIME*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to Terathan Keep! 13/12/05 at 1700 GMT *NEW TIME*  (Read 3107 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2005, 03:50:22 pm »

Allright chaps, I am going to lead a hunt to Terathan Keep as a part of my grenadier trials. I want at least 10 able bodies guardsmen with me! Ye are to meet up outside the barracks monday the 12th of december at 2100 GMT!

Be there or be a recruit!

*signed*
Junior Guardsman Delcarakdur
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 07:52:23 am by Delcarakdur » Logged

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Talpa Europaea
Guest Of Cove

Assassin in Militia clothing

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 09:30:13 pm »

What extraordinarily bad manners! Unheard of, it really is!  I make the time to turn up for this hunt, thinking it of some urgency due to the request for at least ten other guards to attend, only to learn that my superior that is leading the hunt is off galavanting at some Winter Ball!

Not so much as a note to inform us of the cancellation, preposterous!  Not all of us have the time to shirk our duties in favour of cavorting with some harlots in fancy dresses down in Vesper!

*As Talpa continues ranting at any passers-by that are unfortunate enough to get too close, you get the impression she is not so much annoyed at the cancellation of the hunt as of the fact she missed an invitation to a high society function*

[OOC]  How dare you go to a ball without me, I was hoping to go kill stuff with you all  Sad [/OOC]

Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 10:47:50 pm »

*Coughs!*
Well Watchman Europaea, the blame can nay rest on Junior Delcarkadur alone.
T'was nay known that the Ball would take as long as it did.. But well.. Ye know.. These things happen.

Terribly sorry.
*Flees!*

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 12:26:24 pm »

Oh, so you ignored the fact that Twothumb invited everyone in Cove, aat the same time as my hunt...Won't that just go by itself now that my hunt had been cancelled...Besides I didn't have the time to post a notice on the boards, but that huge vesperian poster should have cought yer attention!

And the hunt is for today! At 1700 GMT, so be there or stay a Watchman!

*signed*
Junior Guardsman Delcarakdur

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 12:40:21 pm »

*Raiden scans the board, chuckles and shakes his head*

I have urgent Grenadier business to tend tay but I 'ope tay join ye on the hunt Delc'.

I may need a magical gate opening... I'll send ye a pigeon lad!

*signed*

Raiden, Junior Grenadier.

[OOC] I'll just about have got home from work by 5pm Smiley I haven't been around for a week so i want to get back into the swing - so i'll do my best to make it [/OOC]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Talpa Europaea
Guest Of Cove

Assassin in Militia clothing

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 05:44:00 pm »

Indeed I saw the poster, but what of it?  The working ladies of Cove have posters stuck up all over the town advertising their services every day from six o'clock onwards.  I trust the men in the militia will not be taking that as an invite to abstain from one's duties every evening?

[OOC] I'll be there Tongue [/OOC]

[EDIT] Or not... *Realises 1700 is in fact 5pm and not 7pm* Damn that new fangled 24 hour clock! [/EDIT]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length