Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 02:42:40 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Winter Cloaks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Winter Cloaks  (Read 1898 times)
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2005, 03:30:13 pm »

Winter Cloaks have been in stock for a long time now, yet I still see people walking around, with either the wrong coloured cloak, or no cloak at all.

Winter Cloaks are not essential, but it is advised that you wear one when outside. However, when inside, please have the curtesy to take them off, for it is only a matter of manners to not wear outdoor clothing indoors.

The proper Winter Cloaks have been made with out of kindness by Serf Delsa Wineblotch. She was up all night a few nights back making this fur cloaks to keep the guardsman warm, the least you could do is wear one.

It keeps you warm! What more do you want! If you would like a Winter Cloak, please contact me or Sergeant Arkay via pidgeon, for the Winter Cloaks are stocked in the Lodge.

Drachir's Pidgeon : 271-104-323
Sergeant Arkay's Pidgeon : 21-261-314

Drachir, Officer Cadet
Cove Militia

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 05:02:23 pm »

[OOC: No more differently coloured cloaks will be accepted! If you lost yours or didn't get one get in touch with someone of command. Until you do, don't wear one]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length