Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:41:43 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Barracks new Pet
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Barracks new Pet  (Read 1907 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2005, 12:21:18 pm »

As I was walking around making my rounds I desided to ckeck the barracks and make sure that everything was in order. As I got there I heard a noise and quickly took to the shadows. As i made my way to the top of the Entrance atop of the stairs I could hear that it was nay on the Entrance floor. I entered the Barracks and made my way to the roof first, and once there I seen this Squerral playing around in the arena.

I started to run it off, But got to thinking, It is doing no harm from what I can see. I then desided to follow it around to make sure I was making the right Dessission by mot running it off. It played in the arena for awhile, Running around, Jumping on the fence, Running under the seats outside of the arena. It finally desided it was tome to move on, So I did follow it off the roof. It went to the Entrance Floor and started looking around.

It started running around the room jumping on all the tables and just basicly having fun. At one point I almost had a Hissy fit as it jumped on the Offisers Desk, I could just see all the paper work being skattered through out the room, But that bloody thing did not even move anything at all. I wish I was as nimble as it is.
It left this roon and headed down to the Commanders floor and I then started getting nervus about my dessission, but I gave it a chance, After all he did not disturb the paper work on the Officers desk.

It didn't play on this floor to long when it seen the stairs leading down to the Cell room and dashed down the stairs like it had a purpose. When I cought up to it, it was looking around not moving much.

It then dashed out and climbed out one of the windows and ran off into the woods.

Anari/Gareck Hallows
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 02:47:28 pm »

Anari reads the report and growls...

Tha' RUDDEH squirrel!!

Anari, Junior Guardsman
Covian Milltia...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »