Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:31:15 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry Duty
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry Duty  (Read 1603 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2006, 12:23:59 am »

After Erik had done something ( I arrived when it had finished) he ordered Leeloo to organise a sentry outside the entrance to Cove.
When we arrived there we realised we had no crates so we had to use hides (this is where my suggestion of using bagballs came but no one listened - *Mutter*) and after we'd gathered enough hides we began to build the grand sentry, though of course cos of the lacking of crates it wasn't as stable as a normal one.
Once we'd built it Erik decided to test out sort of real situations on us and well the post so taking off his kilt and sash he attacked us protending to be a brigand and tried barging through us (after breaking through the sentry) to go through Cove gates, it took us a while but after finally knocking Erik down he congratulated us and ordered Kas to take a patrol out to the Orc fort and at this point i left to write this

*Signed*

Valentina Feltcher the great

Attendees:
Commander Erik Arkay
Guardsman Recruit Vincent Redfield
Watchman Leeloo
Junior guardsmanKas Valentine
Guardsman Recruit Shang Tsung
Watchman Marie le Blanc

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: