Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:39:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt To Despise
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt To Despise  (Read 1717 times)
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2006, 07:45:14 pm »

Lead: Jennifer Feather, Junior Scout
Attended: Tom Sendrich, Junior
                 Seamus, Recruit
                 Bayne, Recruit

We wen' ta despise an' gathered around. We slowleh marched inta the darkness an' stumbled around abi'. Afentauleh we walked into some torches an' go' some ligh' goin'. Inside i' was dank an' dark. The walls were slimeh an' nasty an' roars could be heard from every direction. As we slowleh wlaked through we found ou' wha' was makin' the roars. Some etins were gathered around a stair case an' when they soo us, they atted us! Bu' they was nay match for malitia men!! (An' women..) We cu' 'em down an' proceded down the stairs, on the nect level i' was very similiar an' we walked around, bu' down 'ere there were more deadleh bests then etins. Ogre's an' there lords were roamin' around a pool in the center of a cave. These vicous beast were tens times the strength of there underlin's!! Bu' still we bashed 'em an' slaughtered their underlin's!! An' then we walked around a bi' more. An' came ta some Cyclopises! They were esily destroyed though an' we moved on. 'Till we game ta monsterous Titans!!! They were like demeh Gods!!
They used magic an' there gigantic hands as weapons!! I' was a long brawl bu' we cu' i' down!! Then we came 'ome there we dropped the loo'. Ten thousand gold i think i' was.

*Signed*

Tom Sendrich, Junior

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 09:24:03 pm »

Yahar, 'twas a grande hunt! Well done to all that attended, oi was surprised at yer strengh!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length