Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:36:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Aiding the Solen (Hunt)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Aiding the Solen (Hunt)  (Read 1620 times)
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« on: January 17, 2006, 11:24:36 am »

Tuesday 17th January 2006 - 10:00am GMT

Officer Cadet Kal ShadowHand leading,
Officer Cadet Vince Valentine
and Guardsman Recruit Geit Arma attending.

I caught a pigeon on the wind this morning that called me to the Bank of Haven. There, Vince Valentine and Kal ShadowHand informed me that we would be venturing North to eliminate some Boglings. Slightly confused I followed, and sure enough we slayed some of the slimey beggars!
It soon emerged that we were there to collect seeds for the Red Solen Matriarch, so we gather as many as we could find and travelled into the solen tunnels...

We were set upon by some of the solen, unaware of our good intentions, and other beasts that lurked within the tunnels.
Quickly arriving at the home of the Matriarch, we reassured her that we came in peace, and so to test our loyalty she asked us to slay some of the opposing black solen that had made their way into her domain.
After a few stern words from Vince, we determined the location of these infiltrators and travelled to interecept them.

There was a slight inccident involving my magical arrival at Wind...
Despite this setback, we tore through the solen hoards, slaying as many as we could and collecting the fungus that they hoarded in order to offer it to the matriarch.

We arranged a brief "pit stop" at Haven, Vince graciously locating a Tavern for us.
On return to the matriarch, she was impressed with our victory, yet required our help further to purify her water supply. Fortunately we still had spare supplies from our break at the tavern, and were able to aid her.

She accepted our signs of peace and granted us safe passage throughout her colonies.

Another victory in the name of Cove!

*signed*

-Geit-

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length