Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 04:27:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  FITNESS TRAINING!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FITNESS TRAINING!  (Read 1619 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2006, 10:33:02 am »

FITNESS TRAINING!

When: The 17th January 2006 at 2100 GMT
Where: Barracks Rooftop

Commanding Officer: Delcarakdur, Junior Guardsman
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Vince Valentine, Officer Cadet
- Kal Shadowhand,
- Raiden Morana, Regular Highlander
- Ben Radau, Watchman

What:
Winter is always a bad time for walks and being outside many say. I do not agree to this. Usually, the army's bellies grow at a startling rate during winter. I thought that a fitness training would be appropriate. Starting off with laps around the arena, to get warmed up we quickly moved on to do push-ups

Hup Hup!

Then we moved on to lifting Crates, all containing roughly 60 pounds of stones. Letting the men lift them five times in a row, and keep them lifted for 5 seconds at a time. This being too light for the dwarf, I decided to give him a double load, which he lifted promptly. Impressed I gave him a try at our "big Bertha", the 700 pound crate behind me. The dwarf, managed against all odds to lift it too, albeit with a lot more difficulty this time...Vince, seeing this decided that no man could beat him, gave it a try, and discovered that he was barely able to lift it off the ground.

Instructions...

Deciding that the men would need a good run in armor, I ordered them to re-don their armor and do a race to the gates and back. The loser of this contest was not surprising ly the dwarf, Ben, but I decided that in addition, Raiden who had arrived second last, would do twenty push-ups as well.

Last man is the loser...

Deciding that they've had enough, I let them go, all of them except the dwarf and the highlander weezing and panting.

Dismissed

*signed*
Junior Guardsman Delcarakdur

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 11:06:03 pm »

A fine session Delc and well led.

I did find it a little harder doin' push ups in full armour and wi' tha' crate full o' rocks on meh back.

Somethin' ta think about fer Highlander training. *grins*

*signed*

Raiden, Regular Highlander.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 07:51:31 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length