Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 03:30:35 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: A Cove Gates Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: A Cove Gates Sentry  (Read 1698 times)
Dylan
Guest Of Cove

Guardman o' Cove

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2006, 03:43:32 pm »

Kas Valentine's Cove Gates Sentry

Led By: Kas Valentine, Junior Guardmsman
Present: Dylan Freewater, Guardsman recruit

I was wandering aroun' Cove wondering wah ter do, when oi bumped inter Mr Valentine who was starting a sentry at the Covian Gates, 'E told meh to join him and i was happy to, protectin' Cove is what oi do bes'! Kas sat guarding the log book whilst oi kept guard at th' Gates.

A long time passed and nobody came to or from Cove, seems they all were too busy drinkin' Ale an' th' likes! On person did come through, Dareth Mithar, e' drilled meh good ter keep me in check! Tim passed with little action, though me An' Kas got talkin' abou' the important things in Covian loif, such as haircuts..

The finer points of Militia tactics are discussed...

Then we got talkin' about music, after Kas began ter whistle a tune i knew, it was decided tha' we should compose a Covian Ditty, ter be sung before a battle, an' at appropriate moments.. With meh on the Lute accompanying!

The idea strikes our fair heroes..

The idea for the first draft o' lyrics came ter me in an improvisatory spurt of genius! Kas loved them, 'e thinks they are the bes' thing 'e 'as ever heard! Or at least 'e should! A competition will be held open ter any budding scribes who think they can write better lyrics ter the Covian song.. Here is th' first draft..

Signed: Dylan Freewater.

Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 04:01:05 pm »

Nice sentry Chaps!
And a Good report aswell but I want you to think on perhaps getting those pictures a little bigger and clearer.

*Signed*
Scout Sergeant Valiro Gryphonclaw
Cove Army & Command
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length