Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 03:36:25 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training Report  (Read 2782 times)
Gantoris
Guest Of Cove

Mental State: Confused

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2006, 08:45:51 pm »

*The report stuck to the boards is in a cruel handwriting. Obviously the author was drunk*

Leader: Gantoris
Attended by: A cat. Later known as Covian Destroyercat.

As no one showed up at my announced training session I decided to aid Watchman Bayne in his task to clear Cove of the rats.

Making a little patrol through the city I finally found the biggest and most mean cat possible. After a few basic training units with a ball of wool we came to the basics of rat chasing.

Teaching the cat the use of various potions to increase it's combat powers also a short bola demonstration followed. Rats can be fast little buggers.

Well prepared I did send the cat out to begin the task to clear Cove of rats, wearing a brand new collar reading "Covian Destroyercat".

After the success of this first ultimate rat catcher training I plan to do some more to keep Cove clear of rats.

*signed*

Watchman Gantoris
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 09:22:25 pm »

Cats... are my eternal allies.
DEATH TO THE RATS!

Gregor Eason, Exploring Officer
Covian Army & Baronship Council
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 10:12:26 pm »

Har! Grand, we need ter keep them rats away, nay want no plague killing us now do we! Good work!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 10:13:10 pm »

Harr! Grand work gantoris! Your efforts will surely allow for more fun in the baths and less rat catching come Saturday!

Though as an aside perhaps it would be better to have training sessions without charging the participants aye? I am not the richest of folk but would have liked to have attended.

Signed,

Bayne, Watchman and Ranger of the Covian Army.

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 10:43:08 pm »

*Reads Easons post and looks ashamed...*

Gantoris
Guest Of Cove

Mental State: Confused

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 09:07:28 am »

*reads through Baynes note and walked off mumbling angryly*

Pah! I did never say I charge for a general training session! I only charge 500 coins for personal ones. There some old Veteran wants to make a living and everything thinks he's a bloody thief ?!

Gantoris sighed and walked towards the barracks again to find a place to sleep. At least the had a roof over the head now but his pockets were still empty.
Ben Radau
Short but great!
Covian Regular

Stubborn dwarf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 09:40:28 am »

*patiently the dwarf knees to the floor and feeds the squirrel with some rat meat. "Enjoy, my little Elventöter! Soon you´ll get more!" And smiling the dwarf takes another rat out of a cage. "This rat I cought under the explorers bed. His house is still the best place to find some of these ugly things." The rat desperately tries to reach the next dark place, but with a mighty jump the squirrel breaks his backbone and starts to tear the dead body apart."*

Hiho!
What about a combined Army - pet rat hunt in Cove??

*grins*

*signed*
Dwarf - Scout - Junior
Pigeon cage: 16668006
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length