Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:38:12 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Nicholi's Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Nicholi's Training  (Read 1348 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: January 30, 2006, 12:24:03 am »

This eve, I took part in a late eve Training Session led by Watchman Nicholi, a'top the Barracks of the Covian Army.

Attendance List
Commanding: Nicholi, Watchman
* Kurt, Regular Guardsman
* Hoagie, Junior Guardsman
* Edmund Rufus, Guardsman Recruit
* Max O'Munpain, Guardsman Recruit
* Dermott Eason, Guardsman Recruit

The more ye sweat in training, the less ye'll bleed in battle!
Watchman Nicholi was leading the Training Session to work on his Watchman's Trial, which, when completed, will permit him to be promoted to Junior Guardsman!

The Training went well. Watchman Nicholi focussed on developing healing skills, putting us through a wide array of defensive and offensive exercises. A bare fisted brawl was also featured in the Training, and facing Regular Guardsman Kurt left me with a few bruises.. *rubs jaw*
But t'was all good.

Brawling!

Throughout Training we did have a poorly dressed Recruit with us also, who was named Meyman May. However, it soon became apparent through the Training that this man was not of Covian origin. Low and behold, he was discovered to be a Yew Waywatcher spy, and was abruptly chased by us Covians!

Spot the odd one out.

Following this surprise, Watchman Nicholi ended the Training on a Last Man Standing venture.. to which I er.. *coughs* was bravely the first person to crash out of the exercise.
After that we were dismissed!

Good sesh!

Dermott Eason, Guardsman Recruit
Covian Army
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 01:11:34 am by Gregor Eason » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length