Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:36:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Quite the first day in the Baronship. Part Two.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quite the first day in the Baronship. Part Two.  (Read 1388 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 05, 2006, 10:49:09 pm »

*Amon, flushed by the half bottle of wine he had consumed continued to scribble in his journal*

Early in the evening I decided to further my knowledge of tailoring. A skill that hopefully will stand me in good stead here in Cove. Plus fine linen and clothing sells well throughout the land.

I was engrossed in my work and never even looked up when the door went. When I did look up, behold another woman stood before me. Three in one day!

The perfume that Vesperian trader sold me is fine stuff indeed!

I could not tell if she was attractive or not as she wore a cruedly crafted mempo. I thought little of her outfit either. A shabby black cloak and footwear that looked like it was crafted by a half blind Yewian wench.

The dagger she held however was finely forged indeed.

Dagger!

She claimed that her dress needed repairing so I walked over to inspect it picking up may hatchet from the table as i did so. I'm not bad with a hatchet. Not bad at all. I like nothing better than to harvest some wood. How else would my torso look so appealing to the fairer sex?

She sheathed her dagger so I laid down my hatchet and knelt to inspect her dress. In a flash she had drawn her dagger and had it pressed firmly in my back.

Gadzukes! Fell for a pretty face again eh? Well not even a pretty one! Half covered by a mempo and the half that was visible looked none too inticing!

She said  that I was to spy on the activities of a prominent local trader and report my findings to her. Of course I refused vehemently and I was just about to unleash the old Amon death grip on her when that fine looking Scout Jennifer lept from the shadows to my defence.

Seems like she is keeping a close eye on me if you know what I mean eh? Anyway she threw the heathenous intruder out of the house and promised that she would report the incident to her superiors.

She also promised to keep an even closer eye on me.

Huzzah, what?

Well quite a day! Never a dull moment in my life it would seem!

*signed*

Amon, Citizen, Crafter, Ladies man ... blah... blah...

[OOC Just a little info on Amon's background, personality and first day in the Baronship /OOC]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length