Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:05:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Apprentice Vincent Redfield's - Tasks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apprentice Vincent Redfield's - Tasks  (Read 1547 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2006, 02:43:37 am »

Tasks to Keep Cove Safe

*Kurt walks in to the barracks after a long sunday and begins writting down some tasks for his Junior Apprentice.*

Congratulations Vincent, ye did well as a Watchman.  I may not have always been there, but I try my best too help you out.  Here are your first weekly tasks as a Junior.  Being a Junior Guardsman ye have many responsibilities, and lots of work ahead of you.

Tasks:

Lead Five Patrols:
Some suspicious things have been happening in Cove, keep an eye out.  Also make sure to keep those orcs in check, and keep them Undead in their graves.
- Orc Fort
- Covian Shire
- Inner Cove
- Outer Cove
- Altmere

Lead Three Sentries:
The Undead and Orcs are both acting a little more strange than usual.  Also Cove's been being attacked more than any of us like, make sure no foreign threats get in alive.
- East Covian Entrance
- Highlands
- Covian Shire

Reward: 5,000 Crowns/Free Repair Armor and Weapon Certificate from Markus

[OOC: Vince if you want you can contact anyone from Grd, or Undead to participate in these events too make the sentries interesting.  Try to ICQ me when you do the Highlands sentry I might have something special.  It's not required only do it if you feel like it.]

*Signed*

Regular Highlander, Kurt Alimar
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 11:04:13 pm by Kurt Alimar/Markus » Logged
Vincent Redfield
Ya, rly
Covian Citizen

.........=II=.........

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 09:05:52 pm »

Feb. 6th, 2004

Patrol one: Orc Fort

Not too much to discuss...new recruit, Blain. Exceptional wi' a pigsticker, and not too bad in head to head combat, neither. Eason wanted me t'show 'em the ropes, so I took em to the fort.. We gathered about 2,000 crowns, and slew an orc brute. I tell ya, he's fast. I wanted t'see for myself, so when we got back, We duked it out for a bit. He got a lot of good hits on me, but not enough to do any serious damage....eventually I had enough, and we dueled with no armor, and I s'pose due t'experience, I won. Nonetheless, a great fighter...so..good job recruit Blain!

The Best,

Vinny Red.

Vince's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cried.
The cheif export of Vince is pain.
Vince can impregnate a woman jus by pointing at her and saying "Booya!"
Vince's mace swinging powers the sun.
In a duel, Vince's left testicle was cut out. You may know its more scientific name, Jupiter.
Vince never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself out of fear.
The movie Anaconda was filmed in Vince's pants.
Vince once killed someone so fast that he died the day before.
Your milkshake doesn't bring Vince to the yard.
Vince has only visited Europe once. This tragic occasion is now referred to as the Bubonic plague.
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 11:04:48 pm »

Keep up the good work Vincent yer doing quite well.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length