Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:42:25 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  My hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My hunt  (Read 2224 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2004, 01:58:48 pm »

I now decied to make the hunt alone. With noone showing up yesterday.
I tought for me self. "The best way to make some gold must be.. evil mages.. yes, their pocket's are allways filled with gold". So I went to my boat and sailed to Serpents Hold. When i arrived I asked a healer where I could find Fire Dungeon. He told me to go West. So I did, i walked for awile till i saw the cave opening. I did nay know what I could meet in there, I did only know, somewhere in there the Evil Mages lives. Without any light i walked in, heard screams and strange noices in the dark. I keeped on walking, feet after feet. Now when I been in the dark for awile, I could see alittle better. And what is it there? It was coming closer fast. I was arming me self with my axe ready to attack. A giant serpent was right infront of me! I swinged my axe with all of me power, and the serpent died. I skinned it and found some gold. Now i keeped on walking till i saw the Evil Mage fort. I went in thru the door, and a hand full of Mages was staring at me, ready with fireballs in their hands. Now i was stuned, I was standing there, alone in the room with about twenty evil mages. I ran to a table and sat there hided , when I got fireballs throwed after me. Fire everywhere, like fireworks it came over the table I was hided under. A mage came closer, i made one hit in hes head, he falled down next to me. I took the evil mages robe and hat, putted it all on me , and raised. The mages looked at me for a few seconds, then they all came around the table to look for my corpse. I walked back afew steps. I tought for my self "Now is my chance to make this a slaughter house". So One after one i stabed their backs. Now it were only ONE evil mage left, looking at me with hes red eyes. I was afraid now, he did nay look like an normal evil mage, oh no. Must be a Evil Mage Lord.
I was thinking "Only get one chance to hit this one, or yer dead". I only had afew seconds before he made hes move, so I raised my axe throwed it with all my power at him, right in the head. I went to the dead corpse, took me axe from hes head. Looted all the mages pockets and went to my boat. Sailing home with a bloody armor.

---- My hunt 07/12/04 --- 12:00 GMT ----

[Posted on behalf of junior guardsmen Draco]

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length