Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 04:12:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Mass Murder in Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mass Murder in Cove  (Read 1592 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2006, 03:51:17 am »

A Warning to Cove

It seems that someone will do anything too make us worship a "Diety" named Auxil.  Even if that means blowing up innocent citizens too prove Auxil exists.  The person or people that did this will pay for their sins.  Here's what Nicholi, Althalus, and I found at the Covian gates.

From the looks of the corpses the bodies seemed too have blown up from the inside.  It's a possibility that their was witchery involved, but we cannot rule out the fact that their may be other sources that caused them too look like this.  Upon the mounds of charred remains lay a warning.  Here's a copy of the warning.

After that we headed too the graveyard and buried the poor souls.

I left the book on a table in the barracks for any too view if they need too study it.  I'm not going too rest till we find who did this, and that's why I'm calling for a manhunt.  I'll need four guardsmen too hunt lead hunts too find these people.

I have four suspects that were around that night:

Suspect One:

Regnier:
Has a mask sewn too his face.  The man seems too be seen alot around cove, and has been seen numerous times in Covetous practicing controlling the Undead.

Suspect Two:

Wandering Shade:
Supposedly it was once a nightmarish undead that evolved into a shade.  It's said that the shade was burnt, and buried at the yewish crossroads.  If that's true it must've lived in the yewish crypts.

Suspect Three:

Undead:
The Undead have done things like this before we cannot rule them out.

Suspect Four:

Orcs:
Lack comprehension too write but still they are a heavy burden on all humankind.

We should stop this in it's premature stage before it grows, and becomes too powerful too stop.  I don't care if it's one man or fifty I don't want another incident like this.  Let's stop it and stop it now!

*Signed*

Regular Highlander, Kurt Alimar
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 08:06:30 am by Kurt Alimar/Markus » Logged
Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 10:23:01 pm »

More Gore!!

No message but I found this blood soaked bag in Cove.....and when I opened it? Well you can see the dreadful gore it contained. I take it these poor devils were once proud Covian citizens. *wipes the tears from his eyes*

Edmund Rufus, Watchman

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length