Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 02:28:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruit Cadre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Cadre  (Read 1248 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2006, 01:43:55 am »

Teaching the Recruits

Commanding Guardsman:
Regular Highlander, Kurt Alimar

Attending Guardsmen:
Guardsman Recruit, Yue Yan
Guardsman Recruit, Kevros Swordhand
Guardsman Recruit, Toshigatsu

The recruits tried their best on the patrols, but their inexperience too combat showed... Alot!  So I took them on a recruit cadre and decided to teach them a few things about teamwork. 

The recruits were out of shape, and out of a supply kit.  Their bandages, halberds, sleeping rolls, and light sources were nay where to be found!  For everything they didn't have they'd give me pushups or laps.

I gave each fifty bandages, and then attacked them with a healing training.  Alot of improvement is too be made here.  One Yewian Guardsman, could take them out!  I should go light on the fact they are recruits, but some hard training should toughin them up!

Formation training went well at first they knew nothing about formations, but now they do.  So no improvement here just perfection.

Last, but not least the quiz on what they learned.  I asked them each a question, and they do not seem too know what it means when I use a name while asking a question.  I ended up calling Kevros, Yue Yan number two. 

Well after that we closed it off with a Last man standing.  I of course did not participate for if I did even if they teamed up I'd win.  Recruit Toshi, seemed too be efficient in fighting and came out on top, but they all have alot of room for improvement.

*Toshigatsu wins fight*

All in all they show respect one though has quite a tongue on him, but that can be taken care of with a little discipline.

*Signed*

Kurt Alimar, Regular Highlander
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 01:47:41 am by Kurt Alimar/Markus » Logged
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 05:50:27 am »

No improvement, just perfection, eh eh?
Excellent effort, Regular Kurt!

And to ye Recruits..
Welcome to the suck!
*Coughs* Baronship!?

Gregor Eason, Exploring Officer
Covian Army & Baronship Council