Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:27:14 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Murder in Cove!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Murder in Cove!  (Read 1992 times)
Adrian Starspan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2006, 04:45:49 am »

Attended:
   Adrian Starspan, Guardsman Recruit
   Martyn Ravnthorn, Guardsman Recruit

Having fulfilled a day of battling the orcs at their fort, I returned to the city of Cove for a short while.  While I was there, I was approached by a man who began rambling about a "new deity over Cove" named Auxil.  Not knowing entirely how to react, I passed him off as a madman... after which I was promptly attacked and nearly killed.  He simply walked away while I was wounded.
   Later that evening, I visited the barracks, and sure enough... there he was, speaking to a fellow guardsman, Martyn Ravnthorn.  They seemed to be arguing as I entered.  Not long after I walked in, the man attacked Martyn, bringing him down.  I did what I could, but he overpowered, me, dragging the wounded guardsman to the roof.  I tried to follow them, and when I reached the roof, the man had slung Ravnthorn over the edge of the roof.  He promptly screamed a warning to the Baronship:  Beware the power of Auxil.  Without another word he dropped the already wounded guardsman from the roof, plummeting to his death.
   I chased the man out of the barracks, giving my last attempt to bring this man to justice... but, once again, I was overpowered.  When I awoke, he had already gone.

The man seems to be a cultist of some sort, following closely the ways of a deity named Auxil.  He is the murderer of Martyn Ravnthorn.
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 04:55:22 am »

Murder!? Gah!?
Poor Recruit...

This Cultist chap is going to get the beating and executing of a life time!!
Auxil, eh...

Gregor Eason, Exploring Officer
Covian Army & Baronship Council
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 09:35:44 am »

This seems person fits the description of the cultist we have been looking for. I issue therefore a 5000 crown reward for his capture or death.

He is wanted dead or alive, but any other cultists you find are to be jailed immidiatly and then interrogated using "enforced" methods.

Dissent will not to be tolerated! Let the mailed fist of the army strike this madman down.

*signed*
Delcarakdur, Officer Cadet of the 3rd Glenmore Highlanders

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 01:05:53 am »

I found this in the woods of Cove.  It was found underneath a head stuck on a pike.  There was a painting and another warning too Cove.  The Gruesome painting showed the limp deceased body of the Recruit, and the Cultist knocking another recruit.  Also in the bag was a note.

I'll end the report here below is the contents of the bag.

*Signed*

Kurt Alimar, Regular Highlander.

------------------------

*You Open the bag and look inside*

*Gruesome painting of what happened*

*Those that disobey the rule of Auxil will pay with their life.  I have warned ye all once I've tried too be reasonable, but all ye do is care of yer loyalty. You can't resist, in time ye will all fall to the will of Auxil.  Perhaps this time ye'll listen to my warning.  Take this seriously for soon I'll take more lives from ye.  I'm nay afraid too die, death will come too me, but before then I'll see all of ye suffers just as Martyn had.  As he fell to his death, and screamed like a goat I laughed.  I laugh at your pain Cove, I laugh at yer morals, and I spit on the corpses of yer deceased. Prepare for the worst Covians!*

*Violently Signed*

Regnier
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 01:15:41 am by Kurt Alimar/Markus » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length