Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:44:14 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Dragoons are Recruiting !
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Dragoons are Recruiting !  (Read 2525 times)
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2006, 06:59:05 pm »

The Dragoon's
[/size]

"The formation pushed forwards, the Covian Army held tight in a solid formation, attacks were
bound off left and right, nothing could penetrate the defence, suddenly groups of enemy troops
came charging at the formation, dropping the men, one man at a time, their tactics was clear, it
was time for the Dragoons to strike.

'Dragoons! Attack formation!' yelled the grizzled leader of the squad, within a seconds the Dragoon's
had paired off with their designated partners, staying within a close distance of the other guardsmen
behind them, they now lead the assault, 'Dragoons, Acquire Targets!', yelled the squad leader again,
'Target acquired!' the men yelled back, then came the assault, the enemy troops tried once again to
rush the formation, the formation stood firm holding their shields out, but before the enemy troops
could get near the formation, the Dragoons were already on the case, each of the men had been
specifically targeted by each dragoon team, shortly after there were no assault troops left standing,
and the dragoons roared with laughter, an order was yelled from the main Guardsmen formation
'Dragoons, CHARGE!', 'Ye heard him men, CHAARGE!', the squad leader yelled, the Dragoons screaming
as they charge ahead of the standard block to engage the enemy..."

Role-playing Traits

• Dragoon's are solid, experts on the battle field, and like to boast about it to.

• As well as keeping up a high level of discipline, Dragoons are the expertise of the Militia,
    and act like professionals also. (Much like a 'S.W.A.T. team').

• Dragoon's are extremely loyal, brothers in arms come first.

• Each Dragoon has their own mount, and is treated the same as that of another squad
    member.

• Dragoon's pride themselves on being the Best, and wouldn't hesitate to speak up at a loud
    tavern night or boast about their victories in battle.

Dragoon Uniform

==============================

The Dragoons currently have possitions open for recruitment, if you want to be the best, to train with the best and become part of the elite Dragoons, sign up today by posting below!
[/size]

[To Visit the Dragoon Web page, Click Here
Please Excuse the Banners, still need to get a decent host]

*Signed*
- Joey Lanai, Dragoon Corporal
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 07:00:54 pm by Arc/Joey » Logged

Dylan
Guest Of Cove

Guardman o' Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 07:45:55 pm »

Dylan Freewater wishing ter Join, Left a letter on yer desk some time ago but ye must 'ave misplaced it..

Signed : Dylan Freewater.

Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 09:59:14 am »

*adds the name Geit Arma to the list*

Dylan
Guest Of Cove

Guardman o' Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 03:56:37 pm »

Seems yer have somthing against me. i will sign my name once more, bu' this is the last time. After this, i will not apply again.

*Signs the name Dylan Freewater*

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 11:42:29 am »

You need to contact me via Pigeon cage: 177280965

I hope to speak with you soon.

- Joey

Pages: [1] Print