Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:43:09 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Kals Speed Killing Tournament
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kals Speed Killing Tournament  (Read 2439 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2006, 09:40:21 am »

Led By: Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Attended By:

Regular Scout: Jennifer Feathers
Junior Scout: Ben Radau
Regular Highlander: Raiden Morana
Watchman: Dalamar
Guardsman RecruitLucia

The game was set as to see who could kill his or her bunnies the quickest, I explained to the men and lases.
I took down the names of all who showed up for the game and then Paired them off.

After I gave the signal to begin Ben who was paired off with Raiden had went insane and won the first round.

I sent Jennifer and Dalamar in for the next round where Jennifer had won her round with Dalamar.

I went in to compete with Lucia where i went on to win the Third round.

I then held another round between Dalamar and Raiden where Dalamar went and stole the win from raiden.

On the final rounds I sent Jennifer to face Ben where Ben had gone even more insane to take the win away from Jennifer. That can be one mean Dwarf.

I the faced off with Dalamar and lost my last round to him which I did not care for he did well and beat me fair and square.

I then held another for to see who would place third and jennifer had walked away with it to place third.

After all was settled down I then called the winners of the game. Then called them forth so they may recieve their prizes, Ben won a total of 10,000 Coins, Dalamar won 4,000 coins and Jennifer won 2,000 Coins.

When all the prizes was given out i then packed all I had onto my Pack horseand we then headed back to cove.

[OOC] Sorry there was no Screenies, Ben had me rollen so hard I forgot I had the program up. The next game i run will indeed have screenies.]

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 10:45:35 am »

It was a fine event Sir!

I can nay say i'm disappointed at tha' lack o' sketches as i was a little cumbersome i fear in meh armour an' the little beggars kept gettin' away from meh!

*grins*

I reckon's i'd 'av faired better against dragons than bunnies!!!

*smiles wryly*

*signed*

Raiden, Regular Highlander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Ben Radau
Short but great!
Covian Regular

Stubborn dwarf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 12:50:22 pm »

Hiho Kal!

I just want to state that I never went mad, but always followed YOUR orders, even when you tried to keep me from winning by adjusting your restriction for mages....
*nods*
But as usual - brain wins over muscles. I have to say thanks to EV and BS, who first helped me with the ugly and fast bunny. The 2nd round I won thanks to Baal, an old friend I have met during my lessons of magery. Though quite ugly, he is a quite nice demon, if you talk to him first instead of trying to slay him. And finally thanks to Snaky, the giant snake, and Horsy, the brave horse, both summoned to assist me in slaying the horrible monster-bunny.
*grins*
FOR THE SCOUTS AND FOR COVE!!!
*walks away still counting his price*

*signed*
Dwarf - Scout - Junior
Pigeon cage: 16668006
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 01:25:27 pm »

Smiles slightly at Ben