Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 05:39:26 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Salidins Recruitment Push
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Salidins Recruitment Push  (Read 3301 times)
Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2006, 10:33:58 am »

I woke up and looked over at the requriement list i had on my desk for me to become a junior and relise that i had to make a recruitment drive so i went to the barracks and sort out my Mentor Vince to help me with this matter he advise me on the best way to do this and how to make the recruitment flag and how to copy out the leflets i fist decide i would enter some of the towns where there are many people and good chance
i had a hard day recruitting and so i headed back to me house to rest up and prepare for the next day

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 10:38:59 am »

i woke on the seconed day and i decide i was going to go to some dungeons as i no there are many great fighters found in here and seein the Baronship ownly wants the best i thought this would be a good place to start

i then return to cove grave yard where i practise my bow on the many beasts that are there

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 03:01:08 pm »

I woke this morning and decided i would go to all the trammel Moongates to carry out my Recruitment drive some more

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 07:00:40 pm »

i left the barracks and set up a stall At Haven to carry on with my recruitment drive it was a long day and met many intresing people and handed out many leflet to many different people one person inparticular Samria who was interested in joinng there and then i took here to the barracks to see if we could get hold od a higher ranked Guardmen who may give her a interview but the was no one about so she said she would send me a pigeon in due course to see if someone was avalible

i then decided to journey back to the barracks and drink some ale after a busy day

Odenetheus
Maestro
Covian Regular

Kill! Maim! Burn!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 09:05:59 pm »

[OOC: HOW OFTEN DO WE HAVE TO SAY THIS!? There are towns in which you shall NOT place banners, books or actively recruit. These towns include: Trinsic, Nujel'm, Vesper and Yew, and perhaps one or two which I've missed. Recruiting in other guilds' territory is prohibited.]
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 09:14:45 pm »

[OOC, While we value the recruitment greatly, leaving recruitment pamphlets in CoRE Towns is strictly forbidden and considered a highly rude gesture to the occupying guild. Focus your energy rather on Britain, Haven, Luna and such towns]

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 09:53:40 am »

appologies sir i did not no this and i will not do it again

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 02:20:33 pm »

After getting me nuts boiled for attending a few wrong places to do last of the five recruitment in Ishenar moongates i traveled to the many trecherous places and left the message of cove and waited at each point a while to see if i could not bag me a new recruit
after have no such luck in bagging me self one i decided to go home and work on me Alchemy .

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length