Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 09:50:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A small notice...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A small notice...  (Read 2641 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2006, 03:22:31 pm »

*A small notice has been pinned to the boards*

To Regular Guardsman Thomas Sendrich

Regular Guardsman Thomas Sendrich has been assigned a holy task by the avatar...He is to conduct a pilgrimage to the shrine of Compassion bare-foot and only clad in a simple robe. Seems like the avatar sees it fit to instruct you on compassion and humility.

Any others wishing to accompany him on this journey can do so, but they must also abide by the same rules as him.

*Signed*
Christof Neumann, Monk of Cove

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 09:01:40 pm »

*Reads the sign and mutters an oath, Walks off to find a map*

Nicholi Ravnthorn
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 10:09:59 pm »

I shall beh doin' dis Wit' Thomas, Let us Comrades stick together...

*Signed*
Nicholi Ravnthorn
Junior Guardsman
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 05:32:41 pm »

*Tom walks up to the board and starts to pin his report and notices Nich's post. Tom scrawls a note to the report*
Sorry, Already done it.

As requested i have jurneyed to the shrine of compassion. And as a result, my legs are covered in frost bite and i have a broken toe. Thought you ought to know that.

I spent some time looking for some simple cloths, as i do not have any. Only rich and expensive stuff. Very fashionable. Good with the ladies.
Anyway. Finding a robe I stripped of my armour. And donned the robe. It was freezing. So in a bad mood and with little hope of a good journey, i set of.
As i had predicted, the journey was not nice, and i faced many trials and tribulations. But i shouldered on! not being one to let incompasitating wounds stop him!!
I trudged bare footed through the jungles of the north and Dodged my way skillfully through the rubble and dangers of the forest.
The long journey across the entire width of britannia and the tireing search for the shrine of compassion was hard and long.
After days of walking i finally made it to the shrine. I was tired and moody but still i prayed to the avater for forgivness. And though i was sure i had been fogiven, my hardship was not yet over.

Delcarakdur
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 07:24:51 pm »

*chuckles as he reads the report*

Clearly, the avatar hasn't granted you eyesight. Did you really think that I meant that shrine? I meant the one located in the desert of compassion just north of Cove. The avatar will only consider the pilgrimage done when you visit the correct shrine.

*Signed*

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 07:28:07 pm »

But that one is more holy. And i have made a longer journey.

*Mutters under his breath as he writes the note: Like a care*

Delcarakdur
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 07:37:27 pm »

*eyes the notice looking annoyed*

Do you dispute the words of the avatar and declare yourself as an heretic?  Or will you follow the true faith and do as the avatar wills? I will leave that choice to you.

*Signed*

Octie:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length