Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:26:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Dark Tides
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dark Tides  (Read 2695 times)
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2005, 08:32:00 pm »

The halls were quiet.... as they had been for ages...

Twice had the fools now entered his domain, and twice had they left with an object of great value... They had ensured their doom...

The Axe and The Armour were now combined and in the grasp of a single person... Everything had gone as planned....

Hrothgar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 12:32:19 pm »

Hrothgar shifted in his sleep, the greed had grown to such an extend that he slept his armour on and the axe under his pillow. Nightmares haunted his mind and feel of a black hand reaching out for him awoke him.... 

The amour whispered at Hrothgar, the axe whispered at Hrothgar...

Hrothgar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 11:50:14 pm »

eason returned, this frustrated Hrothgar greatly for his beliefs were that the Commanders position was his next step and Eason the annoying obstacle. He had the Axe in his grasp and the Blood Armour on his skin, the hate towards Eason created a vulnerable hole in Hrothgar . The corruption had overwhelmed his soul, the final step had to be taken...

Ryan the pathetic Junior had attempted to steal his relics, but Hrothgar prevailed... He burned his Captains uniform and entered full focus onto the Blood Armour...

A Blood Knight was born....

Hrothgar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 11:54:43 pm »

*A peasant walks by the barracks humming a poem*

Within the hellish woods of Cove
Lies the evil ancient old...
Dare you enter and defile?
Lord of all thats cruel and vile...

Hrothgar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 09:44:30 pm »

Ryan has me failed me, and a good chance is that he has doomed the whole of Cove. *The bishop coughs violently and sips from his glass of water*, if this foe is to be defeated i must learn more, and only one man can enlighten me.... one being.

The bishop marched down the cold stairs of the church clutching his massive, thick book beneath his arms, the Holy Script. Candles were lit, the doors were locked, the book was opened and the flow released. Our lordship who arth in heaven, I have become aware that Auxil has taken one of your servants! He is a prisoner is the Wizards prison of mind! Free him so he may serve his cause, once.... again....

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length