Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:49:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Ork fort expedition
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ork fort expedition  (Read 1839 times)
userjosh5368
« on: April 13, 2006, 02:05:45 pm »

Leading expedition:-
Felix citizen of cove

Guardsmen and allies attended:-
Junior dragoon Vincent Redfield
Junior Dragoon Nicholi
regular scout Olachafa serpent
Griffithin of the vesperian militia

It started off as i arrived at thee barracks and saw junior redfielf and regular Serpent dueling.So i though to me self right they look like they up fer some action so i asked em to help me soon a few others came a ex covian soldier who was now with vesper and one of are own dragoons.
It was not soon before we headed off with 2 pack horses ready to cave in some orkish skulls. As we arrived we attached the horses to a small compund not far from the ork fort about 100 or was it 200 paces away* shrugs and carries on writing*Well next bit was simple lets go smash em lads i shouted and off we went.It wasnt long before we had a pile of orkish corpses as they are no match for us covians.*nods to himself*.
Right anyways we headed into the back regions of the fort where we took down several orkish brutes and their minions.
It was not long before we made are first run back to the encampment where we had left the Horses,packing up the gold and ore we collected we headed back in slaying more this time and a few brutes that had been trying to guard the entrance to the fort Ha they though they could stop us!
Well we did several more runs clearing the ork fort of its many troops and taking the gold and ore for the barons army.
On the forth trip back we had enough ore and found we had 18000 gold coins.This was good but i encouraged some to do a quick sweep of the last few 2000 coins so w could walk away with a good sum.
As we headed back junior Redfield had to leave quickly.
On arrival a the barracks I smelted the ore into ingots making a grand total of 400 shadow iron ingots.
I also rewarded the other 3 pariticpents 1000 gold each and the rest went to the armoury treasury so we can buy more supplies and resources if needed.

Good work lads
For cove!

Signed felix
Ex-militia and citizen of cove 

[OOC] If i missed anyone out of the particepent list im sorry.
Kyte
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 02:36:10 pm »

I Helped on the Beginning too!?!?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length