Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 07:37:57 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A message for Kyte is pinned to the board* [COMPLETE]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A message for Kyte is pinned to the board* [COMPLETE]  (Read 2429 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 28, 2006, 03:15:25 pm »

Ah Kyte, Watchman now eh?

Grand, grand.

Started thinkin' about which squad yer gonna apply fer when ye make Junior Guardsman?

Ye needs ter work on yer arms an' upper body strength if ye are tay carry the Bronze Heater shield of the Highlanders laddie. *grins*

Anyway tha's fer another day.

I 'as a task fer ye.

I wants yer tay place recruitment leaflets and spread word of the Baronship at the following five locations:

Haven Bank, Brittain Bank, Luna moongate, Minoc moongate & the entrance to the Dungeon Despise.

For the task ye will need recruitment leaflets & banners. Contact meh via pigeon at your earliest opportunity and i will supply them.

This is a task ye can do alone and works towards yer promotional requirements but is optional as always.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 04:10:05 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kyte
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 11:47:40 pm »

It shall be Done!

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 01:38:49 pm »

Good lad Kyte.

Post yer report below.

*signed*

Raiden, Senior Highlander.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kyte
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 02:42:52 pm »

Well I decided ter do what ye told meh! So I headed out ter all the locations ye told meh ter go.  Had a lil' trouble fiond'en some o' them because I 'ave never been ter some o' them places!

*~Signed~*
       Kyte, Watchman

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 04:07:26 pm »

*reads the report and nods*

Grand work Kyte.

Another task complete laddie! Well done.

*signed*

Raiden, Senior Highlander.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length