Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 03:36:41 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Grenadier Trials - Vlad
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Grenadier Trials - Vlad  (Read 2628 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2006, 10:52:05 am »

Vlad, Vlad...ah yes! Quiet fella, doesn't say much, but he seems to know how to use that sword of his. Let's see if he has what it takes to get his bronze arms....

Greetings Vlad, you've been making quite a name for yourself recently with all the hunts you've been leading, and now the time has come for you to earn the bronze arms of our glorious Grenadiers.

Part One

For the first part of your trial, i wish for you, and your group of at least Three Other Guardsmen to head deep into the Dungeon of Fire. The rocks there seem to hold within them a certain explosive quality, so take along a pickaxe and get me a sample or two. You'll need to go deep inside, and make sure the rocks you choose lay as close to the lava as possible.

Part Two

For the second part of your trial i'd like to see you, and your team of at least Two Other Guardsmen sneak into the city of the dead in Delucia. Once there, make your way to the main crypt and use the explosives i give you to burn the bloody place to the ground.

Part Three

To round things off, make your way to the temple on fire islnd and slay Five Demons on your own. No other guardsmen may accompany you on this part of your trial.

With these tasks complete, you will be ready to wear the arms of bronze that every grenadier wears with pride.

Conditions

All hunts must be lead by and reported by you in this thread

At least three other guardsmen must accompany you to the fire dungeon

At least two other guardsmen must accompany you to the city of the dead, and you may only use explosives that i issue you

The Demons on Fire Island must be slain by you alone

Good luck Junior Guardsman Vlad, give 'em hell eh?

Signed
                Vince Valentine
              Grenadier Sergeant

userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 03:23:32 pm »

Well thank ye Vince sir i done the tasks already as soon as I seen this aye*scribbles down* First i went to that fire Island were all them daemon are yer wanted me to slay five well i brought you six horns aye here is a few sketches that ill send vince aye.

task two
Found a few scouts training and ask for a bit of help,soon we were off to city of death. As we arrived at my second task we slaughtered some undead soldiers and mages making a mess aye.
I then threw some explosives to level a tomb to dust caving in any chance of him rising.
We soon encountered some resistance with one of the liches and his minions after us.
We got knocked but helped each other up taking on the horde regular scout Olchafa and officer cadet Feather helped a lot with out there help this mission could have failed yet I managed to Blow u the supporting beams in the lich lords tomb and buried him alive.

task3
I managed to get a good host together and were able to complete my third and final task easily with Officer cadet feath,regualr scout olchafa,watchman seamus,recruit Henry Dreat and a barmaid*pauses for a moment*Oh by the way she volenteered.
We headed in and not far into the dungeon we came to a rop bridge were i was held feet first and reached down for them rocks you wanted i manged to get them as close as possible like yer wished sir.
After that we headed further into the dungoen to slay some daemons,liches and fire creatures aye grand fun it was.

Signed
Vlad Junior guardsmen of cove

[OOC :- due to using wong program i was not able to send images via image shack so i will send them to Vince through ICQ]

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 04:06:50 pm »

Aye, Grand work! Never seen someon complete their Trials so quickly! Yer truly deserve yer arms! Har!

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 07:04:51 pm »

What? Ye done? Already?
I only posted them today!
Alright seeing as your so keen, i'll set you another trial too! Gwahaha!
Just kidding of course, good stuff Vlad, how about a little list of all those who attended too eh? Helps enormously with admin and such.

*Signed*
                  Vince Valentine
               Grenadier Sergeant

userjosh5368
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 06:00:54 am »

Erm a did sir in my report*nods*

Signed Vlad
Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 08:58:19 pm »