Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 05:45:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *Message for Kyte*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Message for Kyte*  (Read 2205 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 05, 2006, 11:45:55 am »

Ahh... Kyte, progressing well by all accounts. Gettin' yer tasks done and hearin' good things about ye from fellow guardsmen and one or two wenches as well.

*grins*

Well ye have a Highlander fer a mentor - YARR!, so lets not rest on our laurels eh?

I have a task fer ye.

Along with Watchman Perun (205-754-768) I want ye to gather any other available guardsmen and hold a sentry at Cove gates at yer earliest opportunity!

Pin yer report below.

*signed*

Raiden, Senior Highlander.

[ooc]as always this task is optional but it will go towards your promotional requirements[/ooc]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kyte
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 01:44:06 pm »

Wentches?! Er..  *scratchs the back of his head* Er.. anways Aye I will get it done as soon as possible!

~*Signed*~
        Kyte, Watchman

Kyte
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 02:04:14 pm »

Leader:
Olchaffa Serpent, Regular Scout

Attendees:
Perun, Watchman
Kyte, Watchman

We decided ter make a Sentry at the ol' Barracks!  Weh secured the barracks, and started our wait'en..  After a lil' bit some stray rogues came and threaten'd us! weh slew them o' corse with little effort and continued out sentry...

~*Signed*~
        Kyte, Watchman

OCC Sorry not on the right computer to put sketches I will Edit and get it done ASAP OCC

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 02:38:30 pm »

*Raiden browses through his paperwork*

Well done Kyte lad!

Another task completed... ye'll make Commander in nay time!

*cackles*

*signed*

Raiden, Senior Highlander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length