Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 02:49:50 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  Today- Hermit Helping Monday 22/05 8pm GMT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Today- Hermit Helping Monday 22/05 8pm GMT  (Read 1781 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2006, 09:29:27 am »

When              Monday 22nd May 8pm GMT
Where             Gather at the barracks
What to bring  Full battle armour, bandages, provisions

Sitting in the Folk tale house, Vince slowly swigs from his bottle of ale, admiring the barwomans shapely figure. Suddenly, a loud squawk breaks the silence, and he spins around to see an exhausted hawk with a note attached to it's leg slumped on the floor. He takes it off cautiously, and begins to read....

My Covian friends,
I am deeply troubled. My dream of living in the peace and quiet, in seclusion, has been shattered! After the wiping out of the terrible plague that, well, plagued Cove i wished nothing more than a peaceful existence far from the troubles of everyday life. Alas, after only a few short months my perfect spot in the mountains has been tainted by the presence of vile murderers! I watch them, as they attack passing travellers, mercilessly slaughtering them. I fear they will find me soon, and so i beg of you, please send what help you can.

Signed
        Mackory

Vince then mutters.....Bloody 'ell

Hail Guardsmen
Tonight we head out to a secluded part of the ilshnear lands, deep within the jungles to help out a dear friend of cove. Being a healer, he helped us tremendously with finding the cure for the plague that blighted our fair town not so long ago. Now it is our turn to aid him!
He's having a bandit problem in his mountain hideaway, a plague of his own if you will. We're the cure. *Nods firmly*

Signed
            Vince Valentine
          Grenadier Sergeant

« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 11:33:54 am by Vince Valentine » Logged

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 09:29:15 pm »

Count me in Vince anyone who has helped keep this place alive i will put me neck on the line for .

Salidin

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length