Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 01:41:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training in Valetta
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training in Valetta  (Read 1542 times)
Lysandra Arachnea
The Spider is coming...
Guest Of Cove

... lurking...

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2006, 10:25:33 pm »

Despite the fact that I have not obtained any sketches, I am going to post a report of today's training with the Knight's Hospitaller, Vesperian Militia and some of the Vesperian Trading Company.

Training led by: Murad

Attending training: Lysandra Arachnea,
Erik Arkay,
Olchafa Serpernt
Kado Gael
Nicholi
With outmost certainty someone whose name I have forgotten.

We started at the barracks, at eight ( 8 ) P.M., after a hunt to Despise. As a group, we moved out to Valetta, where Murad of the Knight's Hospitaller assumed command. We began with a few, basic commands, whereupon there was a two-team battle, in which, myself and some other covian guardsman, got maimed, burnt to death and impaled on arrows. In short, we lost.
 Afterwards, we headed outside, in front of the massive keep, in order for there to be a second battle, in which we were supposed to show off what we had learnt in the first one. We received one blue robe per person defending the keep, and one red robe per person who besieged the keep, and began to fight. Apparently the persons with red robes, mostly archers, were to use a so-called 'Hit and run' tactic, which seemed to work quite well. Casualties were heavy on both sides, and as I had to go after a little more than half the actual battle itself, I know not the outcome.

*Signed neatly in blue ink.*
Lysandra Arachnea
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 10:33:07 pm by Lysandra Arachnea » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length