Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:40:41 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Depise suplies run! hunt! 29th may
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Depise suplies run! hunt! 29th may  (Read 1914 times)
userjosh5368
« on: June 01, 2006, 11:15:52 am »

Guardsmen leading hunt:   
Junior grenadier Vlad

guardsmen attended:
Grenadier captain Erik Arkey
Junior grenadier Saladin
watchman Kado Gael
watchman Perun

We started off at the northside tavern by the north Britain blacksmith.
I lined up then men and we went on the way ter despise FORCED MARCH!
i shouted and they run faster than ever.....Erik managed ter get their first but only because I kept stopping to see if they were insight of me *nods*
No pie eater can beat me eh? Anyways we arrived at the dark portal like cave Stalagmites hanging from the dark mouth like cave.
I lined the squad up Erik and Perun and made it there but....watchman Gael had gone stray in the woods dozy fool! Anyhow at that time Saladin Jumped out of a moongate that appeared which was grand now i had four guardsmen with me *smiles evily*.
Well Gael did not arrive so Arkey went after him running like a mad pie eater yes a pie eater *chuckles*.
Any how in this time we waited for Erik to find the stray watchman i tested Peruns combat prowess to see if she had improve which she has magnificently! Near the end of the test Erik and Gael arrived *nods*.
I shouted Line up!
As the men and women before me gathered in a smart formation line.
We going in gold and light sources ter support are army while we are here in Britain for these peace talks.
Right arm up helmets on in we go!
We headed into the dark cave Lit only by my torches flame flickered in the wind. We headed down the steps slowly to find numerous corpses and skeletons of monsters and humans scattered along the ground....blood trails and screams could be heard but we are covian yarrrrrr! we nay afraid of anything!
We soon engaged a few ettins that confronted us little did they know this would be there last fight! Erik and Saladin were the first to fell some to corpses as they gracefully bowed there arrows hitting the Ettins heads and Limbs, Erik shouted Charge and us melee soldiers rushed in with lightening speed to reign critical and fatal attacks on the beasts.
We fought are way threw hordes of them it seems *swish swoosh* are sword sounds as they pierced there skin ripping it to shreds the bow string could be heard twanging as they launched arrows at the head blinding the ettins and killing them with ease. The cave fell silent…………the only sound was the river of blood leaking of the corpses as they bled dry.
We came to a dark stairwell darker than before but proceed with courage.
On the other side a faint light could be seen from a strange object but we ignored it and proceeded on……Soon several Trolls marched towards us *thud thud!* there feet made as they headed towards us once again Saladin and Erik let a shower of arrows fly Some got stuck in the trolls tough hides others pierced there skin and made them fall, once again Me Gael and Perun rushed in hacking away at them till they lay dead and still as nigh. We looted the coins and potions from them and headed on we moved through passage ways full of ettins again the same tactics where used filling the dark cave with bodies of monsters……!

Well I said LINE UP!
The guardsmen quickly scurried into line as I informed them of what was ahead..
We marched slowly ready to attack and form up on a command…..All of a sudden *bang bang thud thud* Cyclopean warriors marched round the corner rearing and shouting!
I shouted! *FORM!*we formed up and took down the creatures arrows flew at them are steel went clashed with there gigantic hammers and flesh ripping it or parrying from the steel hammers, I took a few blows but able to parry them with my shield just leaving a few small dents in it Covian amour tis the finest!.
Heading to a small lake pond after dispersing are monster friends to lifeless bodies.
A Titan appeared out the darkness I watched as it hand Illuminated and threw smoldering balls of fire at me and my fellow guardsmen, It was quickly felled with arrows heavy blows and bombs!
I turned around to meet a   Cyclopean warrior and a titan that had snuck up behind us racing at with sword and axes and with the support of the archers we took them down! There bodies lay of the floor axe marks, sword lashes and grievous mortal wounds from arrows marked there bodies.
We headed back up the passage along to the bog pits where a Acid Element rose from the bog and attacked us! I shouted FORM! The battle was quick but we came out with damaged amour and weapons as the acid body structure had damaging affect on are equipment. Anyhow we proceeded up the cave to find another one Sneak up behind us Erik and Saladin quickly assaulted it with arrows aided by some of mine and Erik’s bomb throwing Hawah! Nay damaging my amour now ay?
At this point Erik and Saladin had ter leave so me, Perun and Gael headed ter them ogre lords fighting up the tunnels killing ettins and trolls as we went *swish swoosh bang crunch* As we swung are blades through the air and felled are enemies.
On reaching the ogre lord island we were attacked instantly fighting fiercely against the ogre as there huge fists banged against are shields and are blades against there flesh it was at this point a powerful blow knocked watchman Gael to the floor quickly we reacted I tried helping him up while Perun jumped up into the air with her axe and brought it down with a crushing blow thought the ogres head  *crunch* the ogre soon lay dead blood oozing out of the grievous wound Perun had cause it…….. Gael was soon back up and he grapped his weapon and gear and formed up again this time a stray blow caught Perun hard and knocked her against a Stone pillar I though several ogres while Gael helped her up parry some of the mighty strong blows and lashing backwards I left my defense open for a second after parrying a blow and then I was hit several times being knocked to the floor and my shield fly out my hand. At this point I do not know what was going on as I was in a semi concussion state all I remember is getting helped up by Gael to see Perun Fighting valiantly against two ogre lords waving her huge ornate axe around slashing ones neck and quickly hacking at the other once its companion was down.
As I got up I Raised my sword and charged at the Ogre lord shouting Consecrus Arma!
An array of light surrounded me as I rose my blade and brought a powerful blow straight through the ogre lord Belly cutting it in two……….. At this point I graped my shield and shouted FORM! We held out this time against a few ogres before withdrawing from island. We rushed through the caves hacking at the odd trolls or ettin on the way out as we reached the stairwell light burst out of the jagged mouth to of this cave…..The light of day once again touched my eyes.
I lined the Two remaining guardsmen up and told them to remove helmets a put on headdress we soon raced back to the sentry at the north side Inn where we collected a grand sum of 20418 coins! 10000 of it was from Gael I believe he’s done one of his promotion requirements there. We I went off and placed the gold and potions into supply for when we need the stuff.

Good work soldiers of cove

Signed Vlad Junior guardsmen of cove

Perun
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

*smiles evily*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 11:34:15 am »

We showed 'em Sir!

*cleans her axe and applies some green liquid to a clever*

For Cove!

*signed*