Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:43:04 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Grenadier Trials: Raziel von Richter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Grenadier Trials: Raziel von Richter  (Read 2007 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2006, 08:00:58 am »

So, a von Richter in the Grenadiers eh? He better not be counting on favouritism! If he wants to serve in the bronze arms he'll have to prove himself more admirably then the others. *Rubs his chin* How are we to test this ones metal?

Grenadier Trials: Raziel von Richter

Tasks

* Prove your ability to master and inspire Discipline by holding a training for the guardsmen
* Establish yourself as one of the Brothers by leading a Grenadier Hunt into Blackthorne's Castle!
* A Grenadier must prove his Loyalty to the Baron. You shall to this end lead an important caravan.
* You will go through an acceptance ceremony held by your fellow Grenadiers

Details

* At least 6 guardsmen will attend your training.
* Only Grenadiers may accompany you on the hunt to Blackthorne's Keep
* You shall slay there at least one betrayer
* You will contact a man named Lyim Rashidat in Trinsic. You shall purchase from him a number of conflagration kegs. You shall contact a man named Wesley of the Indomitable and arrange to have the cargo shipped from Trinsic to Cove. You shall personally oversee the safety of the cargo during this mission.

Good luck Raziel!

userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 02:43:24 pm »

C'ome on lad get yer Trials done we need another brother in arms!

Signed
Vlad regular Grenadier of cove
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 02:26:35 am »

Barracks Training Session

Well as part of my Grenadier initiation tasks, i was instructed to lead a training session for my fellow guardsmen. The chosen training was in Formations, orders and team battles.

We began with refreshing the basic orders just as Ready arms, At Ease, and such. Then moved on to the advanced such as Tracker's line, form, reform and more.  I was actually surprise at how well the Recruits and Watchmen were familiar with the tactical orders.

The orders went great so we moved on the next chapter, charge and reform. I placed an iron helmet like the ones the loyalists use at one end of the arena, the men formed at the other end. I gave the order to charge, they surrounded the "Loyalist" with violent intentions until i gave the order to reform. This too went extremely well.

The training then ended with a few team battles and a good old free for all.

Unfortunately i didn't do so well in that last part...

The training as a whole went smoothly, task completed successfully.

Signed-
Raziel Von Richter

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length