Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:48:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Parade Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Parade Training  (Read 1557 times)
Lucian/Deveriath
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2006, 05:40:58 pm »

Parade Training in Cove

Commander: Mela, Watchman

Attended:
                Drake Reilly, Guardsman Recruit
                Kelly, Guardsman Recruit
                Deveriath Fae'al, Guardsman Recruit

It was not to long after I arrived at the Covian Army Barracks that Watchman Mela would order us to the rooftop. Upon reaching our predetermined destination, we were informed that Mela would be going through the Parade Orders. After going through the basic commands, Kelly was 'volunteered' to lead a mock-parade. Everything went realtivly smoothly.

Upon finishing our training session, Mela decided that it would be best to finish with a 'Last Man Standing' style battle. Kelly, Drake, Mela and I (Deveriath), participated in this. In the end, I was the last man standing. Which lead to Officer Cadet challenging me to a duel. I accepted and after quite a struggle prevailed. Ofcourse this wasn't enough for the Dragoons, so Kado Gael stepped in and proceeded to enlighten me what Covian Steel and Dirt tastes like.

All in all, it was a educating session.

Signed,

Deveriath Fae'al, Guardsman Recruit

Live one's life so that it is worthy of respect and honor.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length